IGNORED

Meteb Deal

el sawah mahmoud

i've seen all the topics talking about this deal and how bristol wanna let go , how bristol going to loose fans , people getting emotional and people getting angry .

heard many words as : small club :blink: lack of professionalism and so on ......

ahly fans think that bristol is a small club that doesn't worth meteb .... :blink: (so disrespecting)

bristol fans saying we don't want him he is nooooo goood ,not professional (normal he plays in egypt not spain) :blink:

many news from egyptian sites ; meteb deal is not in a good shape :laugh: ,but he is keen on this move (i'd say he'd die to do it)

i know ahly did a mistake (even if others may say not) and he pretended to be the victim :blink: saying there was no contracts signed and all ...... i mean come on ! you gave those people your word ! (ahly have the habit to get all that he wants out there)

my advise take the man cut relations with ahly !

end of stroy.

PS. neither of Club's OS said that the deal was off nor crumbling , so can we think about what i said ?

thanx every one

i hope this deal goes well and that emad scores 36 goals as i said before :P

i've seen all the topics talking about this deal and how bristol wanna let go , how bristol going to loose fans , people getting emotional and people getting angry .

heard many words as : small club :blink: lack of professionalism and so on ......

ahly fans think that bristol is a small club that doesn't worth meteb .... :blink: (so disrespecting)

bristol fans saying we don't want him he is nooooo goood ,not professional (normal he plays in egypt not spain) :blink:

many news from egyptian sites ; meteb deal is not in a good shape :laugh: ,but he is keen on this move (i'd say he'd die to do it)

i know ahly did a mistake (even if others may say not) and he pretended to be the victim :blink: saying there was no contracts signed and all ...... i mean come on ! you gave those people your word ! (ahly have the habit to get all that he wants out there)

end of stroy.

PS. neither of Club's OS said that the deal was off nor crumbling , so can we think about what i said ?

thanx every one

well done u have given us some clear information to whats happening your end

SO there you go people niver os site has said the deal is dead :fingerscrossed:

end of stroy.

thanx every one

So you are his agent/dad/brother/mate - right?

EDIT: No - you are Meteb.

well done u have given us some clear information to whats happening your end

SO there you go people niver os site has said the deal is dead :fingerscrossed:

yeah that's what i advise every one , be calm and stay cooool :D

So you are his agent/dad/brother/mate - right?

none of them ,i'm an egyptian who only lives in france and happenes to know how things goes in egypt ,and how the egyptians club are unprofessional!

I hope we do. But if Mifsud signs, I'm not so sure we will

:fingerscrossed: hope so!

thanx every one

Wise words ESM. Let's wait and see. I've only see videos of Emad but Egypt have beaten some very good African teams to win the African Cup of Nations, so for Emad to score so many at international level suggests he's a decent player to me.

Good luck to Ahly for the rest of the season.

The main problem that everyone on this forum is suffering from (at least those of us in the UK) is a complete lack of reliable information.

We all recognize, respect and are very grateful for the information which those of you based in Egypt, or elsewhere in the Arab world, have provided to us. However, since the "Meteb has signed for us" interviews issued by our club last week we have heard nothing from an official source. Bad news and idle speculation fill such a vacuum.

Speculation regarding what has actually happened has served to polarise opinions amongst forum members. Some have become adamant that we should immediately walk away from the deal. Others of us believe that we should persevere in signing someone of Emad's undoubted ability.

Things will become clearer during the next day or so. Then hopefully, we can all get on with our lives!

EDIT: No - you are Meteb.

:dancing6: that's a good one :w00t:

Nice to know you arent blinded by bias such as other fellow fans who are convinced your club is whiter than white!

Refreshing.

i'm just getting sick of their unprofessional behavior (ALL of the egyptians club)

that way we ain't going to attend world cup , we have so many good players that can achieve it but like that .....

there is more , they are spoiling the players so you see cases like mido (good player bad behavior)

Ahly isn't his club, that is fairly obvious.

none of the egyptians teams (i like to encourage them in continental championships or internationals)

Even better then that he states Ahly are in the wrong.

i'm just saying a wise word :laugh:

why not GJ stated that he wants to strikers so cant se no reson not to sign him

I think they're too similar to sign both.

I'm starting to think Mifsud would be the much better signing, he scored for fun playing alongside Dele at Coventry & the goals dried up as soon as Dele joined us. Much as I like the look of Meteb, Mifsud is proven in this league, with Dele.

The main problem that everyone on this forum is suffering from (at least those of us in the UK) is a complete lack of reliable information.

We all recognize, respect and are very grateful for the information which those of you based in Egypt, or elsewhere in the Arab world, have provided to us. However, since the "Meteb has signed for us" interviews issued by our club last week we have heard nothing from an official source. Bad news and idle speculation fill such a vacuum.

Speculation regarding what has actually happened has served to polarise opinions amongst forum members. Some have become adamant that we should immediately walk away from the deal. Others of us believe that we should persevere in signing someone of Emad's undoubted ability.

Things will become clearer during the next day or so. Then hopefully, we can all get on with our lives!

that's a good advise

What's your take on jokes about camels?

are you trying to upset me ? :bruce_h4h:

:cool2::laugh:

when i sense that those jokes are for laugh i laugh too ! (yes i do)

but some times in the context of speech you sense some bad humor (let's say it like that) so i don't appreciate it

it's like making fun of ....(i dunno you surly have something that upsets English people in jokes) ;)

after all we are here in respect and friendship

Yes I agree with you , I stated this on the main thread a while back . People are getting over anxious and worried I really don't think it's worth all this because we can't trust any sources are reliable unless they come from OS.

but some times in the context of speech you sense some bad humor (let's say it like that) so i don't appreciate it

it's like making fun of ....(i dunno you surly have something that upsets English people in jokes) ;)

And I thought you had a sense of humour!

I really don't see why you have the hump.

What upsets English people in jokes? Nothing! We are the land of Monty Python, Little Britain, and a fair few resident nutcases taking the pi$$ out of us at will!!!

I don't know many good camel jokes, but this may amuse the more childish, for the limited time this is on here:

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/do...ps-camel-p1.php

Here's to respect and friendship, I mean no disrespect, unless you want to take it that way.

But I still think you have a vested interest.

An Egyptian living in France, with no affinity to Meteb or Ahly, you just happened to take an interest in this story? I don't think so!!

Fair play to you my friend, and you're right. You can bet that anyone stupid enough to make camel jokes would be the first to start jumping up and down if someone was taking the p1ss out of the English. Although that is quite difficult, because of course all us English are perfect! :innocent06:

Anyway, got to say the Meteb deal is looking unlikely now that we've gone in for Mifsud. I think he's blown it by playing when both he and the club would have known he shouldn't have been - Johnson doesn't take that sort of disrespect lightly (just ask Marcus Stewart!). Its a shame and I hope I'm wrong because I was looking forward to seeing the fella play.

Fair play to you my friend, and you're right. You can bet that anyone stupid enough to make camel jokes would be the first to start jumping up and down if someone was taking the p1ss out of the English. Although that is quite difficult, because of course all us English are perfect! :innocent06:

Anyway, got to say the Meteb deal is looking unlikely now that we've gone in for Mifsud. I think he's blown it by playing when both he and the club would have known he shouldn't have been - Johnson doesn't take that sort of disrespect lightly (just ask Marcus Stewart!). Its a shame and I hope I'm wrong because I was looking forward to seeing the fella play.

Had no idea that PC extended to camel jokes.

In my previous post, I should have said, that most Brits will laugh at anything about ourselves, but some take a very dim view of making jokes about others.

Yawn yawn.

You say fair play my friend, I say, fair play mate. Who is right?

don't worry....

.....Back to the football, I agree with you, I was quite excited about the prospect of Meteb wearing a Bristol City shirt, but some donut has in all probability blown that.

In my previous post, I should have said, that most Brits will laugh at anything about ourselves, but some take a very dim view of making jokes about others.

Can't say that I agree English football fans fall under that description.

My experience of following England away regularly is that English fans generally do not take banter on the chin. If the Germans had taken the same attitude as us singing about the war constantly at the world cup then I'm pretty sure it would have kicked off a lot more than it did.

And I thought you had a sense of humour!

I really don't see why you have the hump.

What upsets English people in jokes? Nothing! We are the land of Monty Python, Little Britain, and a fair few resident nutcases taking the pi$$ out of us at will!!!

I don't know many good camel jokes, but this may amuse the more childish, for the limited time this is on here:

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/do...ps-camel-p1.php

Here's to respect and friendship, I mean no disrespect, unless you want to take it that way.

But I still think you have a vested interest.

An Egyptian living in France, with no affinity to Meteb or Ahly, you just happened to take an interest in this story? I don't think so!!

you didn't get my point on that , i do have a sense of humor , i wasn't talking about you but about some other people that i saw in the beginning of this story on this forum ,i mean come on mate jokes are fun For fun ;)

by the way i'm not an ahly fan nor do i have affinity to meteb the thing is that i love my country and i wish to see more and more professional players in good leagues ,so figure it out that it drives me crazy who unprofessional and stupid the can be some times (egyptian clubs and players)

you saw the ACN you saw egypt how we beat all those Africans teams with many professional players .....

but when it comes to buying players European clubs prefer Africans !

why ??? because they are cheaper and more pro ! that's why it gets on my nerves

i was so happy that we will have 5 players in england ....

but here it goes that the meteb deal will fall :(

PS. don't worry about the humor and jokes and all ,you can go as you like ;)

....:'(

Yawn yawn.

You say fair play my friend, I say, fair play mate. Who is right?

don't worry....

.....Back to the football, I agree with you, I was quite excited about the prospect of Meteb wearing a Bristol City shirt, but some donut has in all probability blown that.

that's right i was as eager for this transfer to complete as you were :'( :P

Can't say that I agree English football fans fall under that description.

My experience of following England away regularly is that English fans generally do not take banter on the chin. If the Germans had taken the same attitude as us singing about the war constantly at the world cup then I'm pretty sure it would have kicked off a lot more than it did.

Well for a start I didnt say English football fans, I said Brits in general.

Agree with your comment about the RAF song in Germany, and I've seen some right morons playing up in Amsterdam, Paris and Vienna too, to just name some venues I can think of recently.

But that type of football fan is an English minority, the majority of Brits, we can laugh at ourselves.

And as for taking offence about the suggestion of a camel joke, its just ludicrous, its a bit like us getting bothered if subjected to jokes by the French about roast beef.

Who the #### cares?!

you didn't get my point on that , i do have a sense of humor , i wasn't talking about you but about some other people that i saw in the beginning of this story on this forum ,i mean come on mate jokes are fun For fun ;)

by the way i'm not an ahly fan nor do i have affinity to meteb the thing is that i love my country and i wish to see more and more professional players in good leagues ,so figure it out that it drives me crazy who unprofessional and stupid the can be some times (egyptian clubs and players)

you saw the ACN you saw egypt how we beat all those Africans teams with many professional players .....

but when it comes to buying players European clubs prefer Africans !

why ??? because they are cheaper and more pro ! that's why it gets on my nerves

i was so happy that we will have 5 players in england ....

but here it goes that the meteb deal will fall :(

PS. don't worry about the humor and jokes and all ,you can go as you like ;)

OK fair play mate, I see where you are coming from.

Just to say, I respect your comment, you love your country, in the right way, that's how it should be, I take my fez off to that.

don't take this the wrong way, don't think you will because youve more or less said the same thing. There does seem to be an issue with Egyptian players attitude, from the limited amount we have seen. I thought Mido was and is a fantastic footballer, for example, but he managed to even pi$$ off his own country.

Maybe there is a bad underlying influence - which takes me on to my pet hate, football agents. Scum....

Archived