IGNORED

Could Our Egyption Friend Be Lying?

dezgimed

All we are hearing is coming from Al Ahly fans and they don't want him to leave

Lets not fall for it

Sure it's easy for somebody to come on here and say they have spoken to him. But this could be true, it's very different over there and this is not the first time I've seen Egyptian fans claim to know or be in contact with him. It all seems a much more open book there.

• Admin

Given the amount of info we've been getting, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if one of the posters turned out to be Emad's agent and one turned out to be on the board of Al Ahly.

Not that it matters now anyhoo.

Given the amount of info we've been getting, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if one of the posters turned out to be Emad's agent and one turned out to be on the board of Al Ahly.

Agree with that mate, one of them is in on it somewhere!

One of them has perfect written English (Reznor?), now I have no idea where he was educated or brought up etc but his/her English is so much different to the others that I find it a bit suspicious too. Nothing personal against any of them, just speak as I find!

Why does it not matter now, Is there something you are not telling us, Madger?

Guest Bristol City  93

And I realised the other day that the 'ahly fan' wrote in text language : 'btw' (by the way) and I jusfind it a little suspicious somebody from Egypt knows our text language.

Think what you want to think but I reckon they're lying.

:disapointed2se:

• Admin
Why does it not matter now, Is there something you are not telling us, Madger?

I have no extra information than anyone else who has spent time reading the various threads over the last few days.

We all draw our own conclusions and mine is that the Meteb deal is as good as dead, to be replaced by the Mifsud deal.

I have no extra information than anyone else who has spent time reading the various threads over the last few days.

We all draw our own conclusions and mine is that the Meteb deal is as good as dead, to be replaced by the Mifsud deal.

A fair assessment considering, and probably accurate.

Gosh, waiting for official news is like Chinese water torture! :sweatingbullets:

Or maybe Mifsud deal couldn't be concluded - failed medical, didn't pass GJ test, couldn't agree terms, wanted to play farewell game for 5-a-side team he has played for since a nipper

And they are busy trying to resurrect the Meteb deal as we all sit here in front of computers with bated breath ...

Feeling very weary with whole situation and checking this forum every two seconds!!

Agree with that mate, one of them is in on it somewhere!

One of them has perfect written English (Reznor?), now I have no idea where he was educated or brought up etc but his/her English is so much different to the others that I find it a bit suspicious too. Nothing personal against any of them, just speak as I find!

Nothing odd about it, having been to Egypt a lot of the middle classes speak excellent English, and most people can manage a decent level of our lingo, plus many of the signs are in Arabic and Roman alphabets (ie same as we use)

• Admin
Rovers fans on the wind up wouldn't surprise me to be honest

. . .at last a voice of sense !

Did nobody else think it strange that all these "Ahly" fans suddenly appeared on THIS forum - how many other City forums have they appeared on ?

Problem is, even IF there was a "genuine" fan it would be hard to spot from their postings now !

It was kind of amazing how all the "Ahly" fans claimed to know SO MUCH about the deal - guess they must have a really open friendship over in Egypt that all those who decided to log on here just happened to be the ones ITK !

I've said on one of the other threads that I think we have been invaded by Sags who on are the wind up. Their posts start off in very badly written english, and suddenly the next two or three posts are written in perfect English (Actually that rules the sags out so it must be someone else..). It smells dodgy to me.

All this moaning about the "silence from the club" is doing my head in. The last thing they said was that they are trying to sort out a work permit. Surely the next bit of news will be that it is sorted and he is ready to play? If they were pulling out of the deal it would have been announced by now IMO.

GJ said he wanted two strikers. I think Meteb and Mifsud are the two and everyone is panicking about nothing.

Sunday could be an interesting day.

:farmer: :Believe:

Is this saga driving everyone a bit mad?!

I love it, the BCFC soap opera never ceases to entertain.

Could I throw in the theory that perhaps the whole Meteb fiasco has been masterminded by none other than Steve Phillips, now known as the infamous super-villain: The Flapper...

Any more conspiracy theorists ou there that care to speculate???

:superman:

Is this saga driving everyone a bit mad?!

I love it, the BCFC soap opera never ceases to entertain.

Could I throw in the theory that perhaps the whole Meteb fiasco has been masterminded by none other than Steve Phillips, now known as the infamous super-villain: The Flapper...

Any more conspiracy theorists ou there that care to speculate???

:superman:

Had it been Phillips, he'd surely have dropped a hint by now - he drops everything else.

Archived