IGNORED

What Should Be The Punishment

westy

I think this will be the last topic on meteb and rightly so IMO however for those of you who think we whould still sign him on the basis of all the information we have what shuold in punishment be that will make evrybody feel ok again send the right message to the squad, fans etc....

1 months wages??

Without knowing the facts and seeing a time line of events pertaining to this it's virtually impossible to suggest.

Looks to me liek Emad go4s bye bye's.

Who ever is responsible for this monumental c**k up is going to feel silly for a very long time.

I'm really really not impressed tbh, in fact i'm pretty pissed off on the fans behalf.

I think this will be the last topic on meteb and rightly so IMO however for those of you who think we whould still sign him on the basis of all the information we have what shuold in punishment be that will make evrybody feel ok again send the right message to the squad, fans etc....

1 months wages??

Punishment for what exactly??

At the end of the day, if he was still registered for his Egyptian club....and they wanted him to play, he had to play, otherwise he would have been in breach of his contract, and they could have taken legal action against him

Every summer and January this board gets more and more crazy, this summer has topped it off. Some of the posts and topics have been ridiculous.

If anyone is in the wrong, its the Egyptian club for going back on their word.....Moteb can only do what he is told, and as said, if he is still under contract, what choice does he have?

punishment.....none

Without knowing the facts and seeing a time line of events pertaining to this it's virtually impossible to suggest.

Looks to me liek Emad go4s bye bye's.

Who ever is responsible for this monumental c**k up is going to feel silly for a very long time.

I'm really really not impressed tbh, in fact i'm pretty pissed off on the fans behalf.

common cider don't sit on the fence I did say based on the info we've currently got

punishment for what !!!!!!!!

how you can punish aplayer of another team ?

he is not your player to punish him , he did not signed any contract with & ahly did not signed any contract with you

be informed that Emad participated in the training of Ahly today at 09:00 A.M & he will play next sunday match with us & he will extend his contract with us for 2 years more till 2010

We decided finally not to sell him to a club who but him on waiting list becuase of the negotiations of Musfid

Emad is our King , he is our super star in Egypt & he is much more popular & better than Mido & Zaki .So we will not permit anybody to insult him

Finally the real reason of Bristol situation from Emad is not his playing againt zamalek , it was becuase of your negotiations of Mufsid & that you will save much more money in this case

one day GJ will regret that he did not signed Meteb

Best withes for your team & congratulation for us for keeping our king emad

We decided finally not to sell him to a club who but him on waiting list becuase of the negotiations of Musfid

So we will not permit anybody to insult him

Finally the real reason of Bristol situation from Emad is not his playing againt zamalek , it was becuase of your negotiations of Mufsid & that you will save much more money in this case

More *fact* for the melting pot I see....

Did give I a wry smile though.

he is not your player to punish him , he did not signed any contract with & ahly did not signed any contract with you

be informed that Emad participated in the training of Ahly today at 09:00 A.M & he will play next sunday match with us & he will extend his contract with us for 2 years more till 2010

Emad is our King , he is our super star in Egypt & he is much more popular & better than Mido & Zaki .So we will not permit anybody to insult him

I think you'll find Emad DID sign a contract, but Ahly never signed their relevant documents, otherwise city would not have publicised the signing - they NEVER announce anything unless signed & sealed and with Emad's signature, we obviously thought it was.

I don't think we're trying to 'save' money, thats not the reason the deal will fall through - thats not how Gary Johnson works.

Meteb was Gary's number one target and he's been chasing him for months.

If you honestly believe that he'd throw all that away because Mifsud handed in a transfer request, then I'm afraid you're wrong.

Right that's it. I've officialy had enough of your nonsense.

If your referring to meteb I've found him to be very fair and I don't think he's being unreasonable. There is afterall alot of unfounded negativity about his club, country & favourite player.

Oh well, let him rot in a team nobody has heard of, in a League nobody has heard of, winning meaningless titles year after year..

Sounds like the farce we know as the SPL!

Wasted talent, if he has any that is. He clearly has no ambition.

I agree there is no question of punishment here. I appreciate and respect you for standing up for your player, i would do the same for our players if i thought fit.

But

I think you are wrong to assume we only want one striker. We can enquire or to agree to buy whatever players we like. There is no rules to say we can only do one deal at a time. Sometimes we have bought several players on the same day and sometimes we buy not one, that's football.

Maybe it is Emad who feels threatened by us possibly buying another striker? Maybe he won't get the star treatment he has come to expect. Last year we bought Lee Trundle who was a superstar for his last club (Swansea) but he didn't get treated any differently from anyone else here (nor did he expect to) and that's how it should be.

Archived