IGNORED

Top Tip

Chessels Chick

Sorry not Emad related but hopefully won't be moved

If you are buying Antwerp or Peterborough tickets on-line and have season ticket or membership smart card do not select for tickets to be posted and pay the additional fee. Entry to the match is uploaded onto your card - nothing will be sent in the post!

Just had that confirmed to me in the shop when I went and bought tickets - the only paper ones you get are for Blackpool or home games if you don't have a smart card. Said the website online booking thing hasn't been updated yet

Cheers

Sorry not Emad related but hopefully won't be moved

If you are buying Antwerp or Peterborough tickets on-line and have season ticket or membership smart card do not select for tickets to be posted and pay the additional fee. Entry to the match is uploaded onto your card - nothing will be sent in the post!

Just had that confirmed to me in the shop when I went and bought tickets - the only paper ones you get are for Blackpool or home games if you don't have a smart card. Said the website online booking thing hasn't been updated yet

Cheers

Nice one Chessels Chick, thanks for the info, i have just ordered mine and would not have noticed that little box if i hand'nt read this first. Thanks

Archived