IGNORED

The Lets See What Happens Thread!

miketh2nd

I think it just shows mad this forum has gone and I'm sure many people are just plain avoiding this forum lately, as it is just getting way over the top.(yes I do want emad to sign but we do not need endless threads to say this over and over)

We should see what happens then create another million threads talking about the same thing!!!

Anyone else in ? :tumbleweed:

I think it just shows mad this forum has gone and I'm sure many people are just plain avoiding this forum lately, as it is just getting way over the top.(yes I do want emad to sign but we do not need endless threads to say this over and over)

We should see what happens then create another million threads talking about the same thing!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dame the person who told me how to get on here lets have all the threds merged into one :grr:

I think you're right - its doing my head right in....but then I cant stop refreshing incase an official SMS comes through and reports it on here....no win situation, but I wont be commenting on Emad anymore... :disapointed2se:

I think you're right - its doing my head right in....but then I cant stop refreshing incase an official SMS comes through and reports it on here....no win situation, but I wont be commenting on Emad anymore... :disapointed2se:

I think it would be cheaper to just get the offical texts I mean yes money but would saveee so much time I've wasted here nah I'm lazy and can't be bortherd with them really! :noexpression:

Archived