IGNORED

Basso To Stoke

brad blit

.... to someone at work whos based at Newcastle so its not an 'insider source' like some have (although I'm not entirely sure how he get his info). But hes a Toon fan and hes said hes heard up north that Stoke are pursuing Basso. We all know Stoke are after a goalie and it does seem strange why they pulled out for buying Carson at the last minute, plus their obviously well aware of Basso from last year so do you think theres any element of truth to this or more garbage some blokes, uncles, sisters twice removed pet hamster has made up to fill newspaper space again???

Still it beats talking about...... ummmm....... forgotten his name now!!!! :innocent06:

.... to someone at work whos based at Newcastle so its not an 'insider source' like some have (although I'm not entirely sure how he get his info). But hes a Toon fan and hes said hes heard up north that Stoke are pursuing Basso. We all know Stoke are after a goalie and it does seem strange why they pulled out for buying Carson at the last minute, plus their obviously well aware of Basso from last year so do you think theres any element of truth to this or more garbage some blokes, uncles, sisters twice removed pet hamster has made up to fill newspaper space again???

Still it beats talking about...... ummmm....... forgotten his name now!!!! :innocent06:

no chance City wont see and Basso wont go

Since the Carson deal failed they're completing a £6 million pound deal for that foreign Sunderland keeper.

And how could Basso play for Pulis? He's the anti-christ (and Lindsay Parsons is satan).

I think it's garbage since they're signing Fulop most likely.

Yeps totally insane. Credit crunch not hit the Prem clubs, yeah, like it ever will :closedeyes:

I'm no great fan of Stoke for the obvious reason, but why would they spend £6m on a new keeper, who hasn't played much (or at all!) at this level when the chances are they will come straight back down? Say they finish bottom having conceded 70 to 80 goals next season, how on earth would they get their money back on him? Sure lunacy if that's true.

I suppose a bit of me wants Stoke to stay up, one for the little people and all that, but just how desperate are they? How can he be worth more than Kitson?

Sometimes I'm glad we didn't go up, and this is one of them!

Archived