IGNORED

New Game For The Closed Season

BCFChris

I'm bored! I'm bored of the closed season, bored of the Motæb saga, bored of the Carle saga and bored of the over reactions on here.

I have come up with a new game. It involves someone posting on here and then somebody reacting to it. Once the post count hits 200 a death match is proposed at Ashton Gate at a mutually convenient time. All the protagonists on said thread will then split into two groups and fight to the death! The club will offer season tickets (lots of matches) and may even raise enougth to sign Mido (subject to negotiation). Egyptions will not be allowed to fight unless they sign a pre contract not to fight in Egypt and provide a suitable translater.

Now for the rules!

I'm bored! I'm bored of the closed season, bored of the Motæb saga, bored of the Carle saga and bored of the over reactions on here.

I have come up with a new game. It involves someone posting on here and then somebody reacting to it. Once the post count hits 200 a death match is proposed at Ashton Gate at a mutually convenient time. All the protagonists on said thread will then split into two groups and fight to the death! The club will offer season tickets (lots of matches) and may even raise enougth to sign Mido (subject to negotiation). Egyptions will not be allowed to fight unless they sign a pre contract not to fight in Egypt and provide a suitable translater.

Now for the rules!

good plan up for that :innocent06:

Archived