IGNORED

Zamalek Supporters - Bristol Branch

Barrs Court Red

I'm still al-ahly

they havent signed ex-gas :laugh:

i reckon city chose to pull the plug here cos they think mifsud is a better deal.

If GJ really wanted meteb over mifsud he will still sign him IMO. theres enough confusion there to still sign him and save face by blaming agents etc

Al Ahly for me.

Their fans have been helpful, informative and supportive of the move all the way through and for the most part only become defensive or argumentative when their club has been criticised.

I've been impressed by them. :clap:

Al Ahly for me.

Their fans have been helpful, informative and supportive of the move all the way through and for the most part only become defensive or argumentative when their club has been criticised.

Agree, plus we really don't know the facts of all this yet.

1 Team in Cairo.....

I thougt Zamalek were that 1980 film starring Olivia Nutron-Bomb and Gene Kelly, with music by ELO.

Or is it the after effects of a dalek struck by a bolt of lightning? Or kicked in the goolies by a Cyberman? Soiled by a Sontaran?

Is this still a football forum?

Who's the President?

Why in the world would ANYONE claim to be an Al Ahly fan even IF Emad did sign for us ?

Would that make you all Wolves fans as we signed McIndoe from them ?

Not at all, I've always hated Wolves due to repeated incidents with their fans. :ranting:

It's not a case of being an Al Ahly fan - it's a case of not taking the mickey out of a group of friendly fans who have come on to our site and been nothing but polite and helpful. :disapointed2se:

Al Ahly for me.

I'll second that :clap::clap:

Well done you Al Ahly fans :clap::clap:

Don't you mean 'you must have come IN your camel...'

:rofl2br:

You're going home in a ****ing camel.

Yes in the camel. No medical treatment for you, straight in the camel trough.

We really should support Ahly, founded by the English. But Zamalek do have a cooler badge and nickname.

Personally i think this thread is pretty childish ..... all they did was come on here and have debates ..ok maybe not in the manner we are used to but they have also been quite informative .. IF Meteb ends up being a City player and doing well (which i still hope he does as it would be good for the club) then i can see you all quickly disassociating yourselves with this idea :disapointed2se:

Personally i think this thread is pretty childish ..... all they did was come on here and have debates ..ok maybe not in the manner we are used to but they have also been quite informative .. IF Meteb ends up being a City player and doing well (which i still hope he does as it would be good for the club) then i can see you all quickly disassociating yourselves with this idea :disapointed2se:

Theres having a debate and theres slagging off our club for the sake of it. Unless you believe it is us in the wrong...

Archived