IGNORED

Match Highlights

42 trumpton

As a work with a gas head whilst out delivering he had to go to the club shop at the minamal patch, taking a look around my attention was drawn to a notice which read "40 mins of every home game will be shown after the game". Now if they could do this at ashton gate then i'd certainly stay behind in the club bar and watch.

Even more so now that west match plus is not on a sunday (unless you live in south wales!) no more, i have no access to sky sports and the highlights program on a thursday night is embarising and on 4/5 days to late.

So if the club could do this then i'm sure the dolman hall williams bar would do good business.

As a work with a gas head whilst out delivering he had to go to the club shop at the minamal patch, taking a look around my attention was drawn to a notice which read "40 mins of every home game will be shown after the game". Now if they could do this at ashton gate then i'd certainly stay behind in the club bar and watch.

Even more so now that west match plus is not on a sunday (unless you live in south wales!) no more, i have no access to sky sports and the highlights program on a thursday night is embarising and on 4/5 days to late.

So if the club could do this then i'm sure the dolman hall williams bar would do good business.

I have no knowledge of these matters but at a guess i would say its something to do with TV rights. Whether the contracts are not quite so rigid with the lower 2 divisions i don`t know but i`m pretty certain that World highlights are not available until after ITV screens its Championship programme.

PDG

Three things

1) Who would want to watch FORTY minutes of the dark sides low-lights?

2)Maybe an e-mail to the footbal league or PLTV might bring these highlights to a halt

3)I think I 'l keep stum, and let all the other teams in the 1st division

know they can see highlights of their team giving the dark side a good hiding

just after the game has finished

Archived