IGNORED

The Suspense Is Killing Me !

treb

Let's face it we missed promotion last may , and that was anguish with a capital A . The reasons were lack of a consistant finisher. Gary was straight on the case, as we knew he would be. He has spent months chasing Meteb, having him watched , going through arduous red tape in contractual issues etc etc. finally the guy signs ,says its a dream come true and so on . We watch his videos , read all about him, get excited and can't wait for the campaign to start. Then we here Mifsud is available , within a dya Gary is in there too, agrees a fee and we think :- Meteb & Mifsud in one team, all our birthdays have come at once !!! Bring on the prem

Then we here Meteb deal is off and Mifsud deal goes silent. .............

Surely this is just a dream , and we'll all wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to normal. We'll see Mifsud in a red shirt and Meteb will be in the team against Bournemouth.

com on Gary put us out of our misery, sign 'm both and let's win the league ! :fingerscrossed: :

With various sources saying yesterday was the decision day and well respected posters saying METEB deal is over; I am surprised by the lack of any info on the subject from the people that matter, the club, dispite statements in the "press talk" and on t.v by the media.

There may of been an element of wind up from some posters :gasmask: but surely they can easily be i.d. by the mods, unless some are mods :dunno:

Anyway it must end today.............surely :fingerscrossed:

Archived