IGNORED

Mifsud And Maeteb

wookey

:disapointed2se:

Was fun sitting on the A34 like it was a car park! Thankfully I only have to go from Hinksey Hill to Botley!

Then someone put their car on its roof aswell... jsut to make sure. Took me 2 hrs to get from Woodstock Road to the A34!!!!

1- Why would the EP say the Mifsud deal is take it or leave it and the club say the delay is because GJ was on a scouting trip?.

2- Regarding the Moteb deal, I suspect GJ is trying to get to the bottom of what actually happened on Sunday (Al Ahly v Zalamek game). I doubt very much if GJ/SL/CS or any BCFC official actually told the player (face to face, on the phone, told the agent to tell him, etc etc) that he was not allowed to play, so Moteb thought GJ and BCFC had granted him the 'favour' which he stated he wanted.

I can't see the Mifsud or Moteb situations going on much longer, IMO we will have a new player by Monday or my names not ARNY.

BCAGFC

1- Why would the EP say the Mifsud deal is take it or leave it and the club say the delay is because GJ was on a scouting trip?.

2- Regarding the Moteb deal, I suspect GJ is trying to get to the bottom of what actually happened on Sunday (Al Ahly v Zalamek game). I doubt very much if GJ/SL/CS or any BCFC official actually told the player (face to face, on the phone, told the agent to tell him, etc etc) that he was not allowed to play, so Moteb thought GJ and BCFC had granted him the 'favour' which he stated he wanted.

I can't see the Mifsud or Moteb situations going on much longer, IMO we will have a new player by Monday or my names not ARNY.

BCAGFC

Wasn't it reported the deal for Meteb was initially 'take it or Leave it'...??

I disagree. If the deal was 100% dead it would be easy to make a statement. However the fact that nothing has been announced could suggest could suggest that it is still going on meaning nothing can be announced until all the strings are tied.

..to answer your spot the difference question on your signature...one is waste ground which is used to collect rotting rubbish and the other is a landfill site

Archived