IGNORED

Weymouth Friendly

miketh2nd

Again we have 2 friendlys within two days so we are using the whole of the squad, the first game seemed to be the first team( well pretty much) where Dele was the front man will be interesting to see if anything is changed at all.

Although having said all of that Bournemouth are a bigger team and in a higher league so maybe it could be the second team against weymouth.

Again we have 2 friendlys within two days so we are using the whole of the squad, the first game seemed to be the first team( well pretty much) where Dele was the front man will be interesting to see if anything is changed at all.

Although having said all of that Bournemouth are a bigger team and in a higher league so maybe it could be the second team against weymouth.

Id say it will be pretty much the proper line up for Borunemouth and a mix of youth and fringe players tonight.

GJ said that Bournemouth away would be his biggest indication yet of what is likely to be close to his starting line up. With Marv back I suspect that we will see a strong side tomorrow, with the reserves (Henderson, Wilson x 2, Skuse, Riberio, Plummer, Walker etc) tonight at Weymouth

GJ said that Bournemouth away would be his biggest indication yet of what is likely to be close to his starting line up. With Marv back I suspect that we will see a strong side tomorrow, with the reserves (Henderson, Wilson x 2, Skuse, Riberio, Plummer, Walker etc) tonight at Weymouth

hmm yes I remeber that quote too although I'm not sure GJ wil have all the signings he wanted. So yes I would of thought weymouths game will be for the youngsters to impress mostly.

Archived