IGNORED

Enough Is Enough

CiderSomerset

I don't know about everyone else, but I have just about enough of the rubbish that I read on here.

Every day its the same bloody thing, Meteb is coming, no he's not, yes he is :disapointed2se: The club will make a bloody anouncement when they have news! Now its the same with Mifsud, give the club a chance for gods sake!

Then there are those who just want to have a dig at someone because they cant spell very well, some just moan about GJ's transfers, others think Lansdown should build the stadium out of his own pocket.. The list goes on and on and on.

Its getting worse today, we are calling each other racists and falling out over play ground stuff. I know its the school holidays now, but surely 95% of the posters on here are over 18???? Can we not act like it?

We all come on this forum because we support Bristol City, is there no give and take between fans of the same club?

Yes, this is a forum and this is where we can discuss what we think is right for the club. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and some may not agree with others.

However:

We do not run the club, we never will. We can discuss it all we want but it wont change a thing because, at the end of the day, Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will do what they think is best, thats their jobs. Whether I agree with them or not I will back them 100% because I love this football club.

My thoughts for this season :goingup: >>>>> I have no source to back that up, it is what I believe and I will be giving it all I have got in the EE supporting the team this season.

Anyway, the rant is over now and I will be back when the season kicks off.

:city: :Believe:

:farmer:

Saying that, this place is so bloody addictive I will probably be back later today! :icecream:

I don't know about everyone else, but I have just about enough of the rubbish that I read on here.

Every day its the same bloody thing, Meteb is coming, no he's not, yes he is :disapointed2se: The club will make a bloody anouncement when they have news! Now its the same with Mifsud, give the club a chance for gods sake!

Then there are those who just want to have a dig at someone because they cant spell very well, some just moan about GJ's transfers, others think Lansdown should build the stadium out of his own pocket.. The list goes on and on and on.

Its getting worse today, we are calling each other racists and falling out over play ground stuff. I know its the school holidays now, but surely 95% of the posters on here are over 18???? Can we not act like it?

We all come on this forum because we support Bristol City, is there no give and take between fans of the same club?

Yes, this is a forum and this is where we can discuss what we think is right for the club. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and some may not agree with others.

However:

We do not run the club, we never will. We can discuss it all we want but it wont change a thing because, at the end of the day, Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will do what they think is best, thats their jobs. Whether I agree with them or not I will back them 100% because I love this football club.

My thoughts for this season :goingup: >>>>> I have no source to back that up, it is what I believe and I will be giving it all I have got in the EE supporting the team this season.

Saying that, this place is so bloody addictive I will probably be back later today! :icecream:

Eleven players wearing the city shirt will run out at blackpool and I will support each and evry one of them whether they are new signings or not. BRISTOL CITY, GJ and SL have my backing.

End the bad feelings we should be together to build a bigger and better club

I agree competely I think it's time all meteab's threads get merged into one and yes then it won't make sense but it doesn't anyway!!! :noexpression:

As for the mifsud transfer it's only been a few days! we all know the offical we give us the real information then going to a million different sites who don't own the club don't have to say what is only the truth they can play it as they like.I really like these forums but this is all gone way too far.

However:

I agree with everything you say, apart from the criticism of spelling. Some of the spelling on here is downright shocking and embarrasing. One day these kids (I assume they're kids) will be filling in job applications. I don't think it hurts to have it brought to their attention. Just my opinion....

I agree with everything you say, apart from the criticism of spelling. Some of the spelling on here is downright shocking and embarrasing. One day these kids (I assume they're kids) will be filling in job applications. I don't think it hurts to have it brought to their attention. Just my opinion....

Oh dear. Sorry to do this - but it invariably happens when people take up the spelling issue. It's always embarrassing!

Oh dear. Sorry to do this - but it invariably happens when people take up the spelling issue. It's always embarrassing!

:winner_third_h4h:

Not being funny, I'm dyslexic and have never had a problem filling out forms!!

I'm in a fantastic job, applications an all.

I think its bloody fantastic that you take the mick out of peoples spelling and then miss spell something yourself.... that made me laugh out loud. :clapping:

However:

Whilst agreeing with you 100% on what you just said, the thing with forums is the different kind of people we have on here,(age,sex,maturity,ethnic race religon,grammer etc ect)we are all different and have different beliefs,whislt its annoying at times we all share one thing,and thats bristol city,yes we all have different views on things concerning this club of r,s but what i do is read what i want to read and don't comment and take to heart things that other people say that i don't agree with,we are all entitled to are views weather they are right or wrong they are just peoples veiws and without them there would be no forum.....sorry for boring you all :fastasleep:

Well said Si.

I think everyone's just getting fed up with the lack of dialogue between the club and the fans to be honest. I know I am.

We all pay our money so we should be entitled to know what's going on. This Meteb deal is nothing short of a farce and after weeks of speculation we still don't know what the hell's going on. The same appears to be happening with Mifsud, albeit on a smaller timescale.

With only 18pts separating the top six and bottom three last season, it's crucial we add proven quality to the squad otherwise people start to get anxious and with good reason.

However:

Agree with everything you say, apart from the part in bold. Its easy to roll out the 'all stupid comments are from kids' arguement, but a fair amount of us are under-18 and manage to post fair and sensible comments. Bit of a disrespect to them isnt it to make a comment that suggests its those under-18 that make the silly comments. I reacon 90% of those making the comments you and I dissagre with are above 18. Either way it doesnt matter, what matters is that they are stupid comments. Have faith, and believe in GJ.

:winner_third_h4h:

Not being funny, I'm dyslexic and have never had a problem filling out forms!!

I'm in a fantastic job, applications an all.

I think its bloody fantastic that you take the mick out of peoples spelling and then miss spell something yourself.... that made me laugh out loud. :clapping:

I'm also dyslexic and I'm a chef which is a good job so my speeling s##t somit i have to live with :blush:

Agree with everything you say, apart from the part in bold. Its easy to roll out the 'all stupid comments are from kids' arguement, but a fair amount of us are under-18 and manage to post fair and sensible comments. Bit of a disrespect to them isnt it to make a comment that suggests its those under-18 that make the silly comments. I reacon 90% of those making the comments you and I dissagre with are above 18. Either way it doesnt matter, what matters is that they are stupid comments. Have faith, and believe in GJ.

I think you misread what I meant / wrote mate. I wasnt having a dig at the young uns, I was asking if the adults could act like adults...

Anyway, yes I came back! I am glad a few others agree with me.

Any chance the mods could start a transfer speculation section to put all the cr4p in????

Cheers me babbers!

CTID!

Archived