IGNORED

Stoke City

fka dagest

Apparently Stoke are now interested in that Charisteas fellow. They've already paid a vastly inflated price for Dave Kitson. Personally, I'd have thought that they had enough big lumps as it is. Are they really going to be that one-dimensional all season? I always thought it was sensible to have different types of players at a club.

I think they'll finish bottom and experience a few hidings (not a bold prediction I know)

Apparently Stoke are now interested in that Charisteas fellow. They've already paid a vastly inflated price for Dave Kitson. Personally, I'd have thought that they had enough big lumps as it is. Are they really going to be that one-dimensional all season? I always thought it was sensible to have different types of players at a club.

I think they'll finish bottom and experience a few hidings (not a bold prediction I know)

Yes they will be that one dimensional all season.

Charisteas really isn't the type to lump balls at, if Pulis thinks he is..no wait "Pulis thinks", wrong word choice. Basically Pulis goes "Oooh big stiker, lump it at him" and really that's not Charisteas's style at all.

However i think they have the biggest chance fo staying up, purely on the fact they don't play football, some teams won't have a clue how to deal with it. It makes Bolton look like Brazil.

Archived