IGNORED

3 Or 4 Exciting Players

BS3_RED

Depends on your definition of exciting I suppose. GJ would probably consider Williams an exciting signing considering he has been after him for some time, but clearly his injury record and minimal fee fails to inspire fans - and perhaps quite rightly.

Emad was clearly an all round exciting prospect. International striker, club record fee, pro-longed chase - looks like it wont happen now which is a terrible shame for all concerned.

From City fans ive spoke to Mifsud seems to generate more positive responses than Mateab, so I guess you could argue that a proven Championship striker is an exciting signing. He would certainly constitute one if he does sign.

That leaves one more striker to come. Presuming GJ's trip abroad is directly linked then an International arrival is sure to get people talking, as is the way when people are afforded the luxury to speculate without boundries - ie, he will most likely be an unknown quantity, and if he isnt he will be an International - either way that invites excitement.

I cant imagine we'll sign any defender who will start the season and thus that will fail to excite.

Apart from that I would expect we'll sign another midfielder, but not necessarily a central one as I'm leaning toward thinking Williams will play more centrally than wide.

The extent to which any signing is exciting is unknown of course until the player himself arrives.

Emad isn't even definate at the moment so right now we haven't had any in.

how do you know. he signed for us didn't he?

you another tabloid toilet paper believer?

if this deal does fall apart i will pay more attention to the News of the World in future and dodgy looking web sites but until then I am keeping the faith with THE ONLY official news we have.

Oh and... BROOKER, McINDOE & TRUNDLE... new season, new attitude.. effectively NEW PLAYERS. bring it on.

Archived