IGNORED

Weymouth

stroudy

Guest Eamer
Bristol City

4 Ashley Kington

6 Chris Williams

12 Joe Edwards

ok ....... does anyone recognise the highlighted names ?????????????

All of them are Academy Players.

Betsy has been playing in the middle and has impressed me in the 3 games that I have seen him in pre season.

Yeah but none of those sides are good opposition like Reading, Derby and Birmingham he couldn't cut it in league one i very doubt he could in the championship

Yeah but none of those sides are good opposition like Reading, Derby and Birmingham he couldn't cut it in league one i very doubt he could in the championship

In fairness he can perform against the sides he is put out against. I am not saying for a minute that we are likely to see in the near future just putting himself in the shop window.

He's never been given a shot though has he? And you mention that he couldn't cut in league 1, but correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he play for a team who finished 2nd in the league in his first season with the club?

That sounds like 'cutting it' for me!

He's never been given a shot though has he? And you mention that he couldn't cut in league 1, but correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he play for a team who finished 2nd in the league in his first season with the club?

He was pretty poor for us though in League 1. I remember the game away at Millwall where he was hauled off for being so bad.

In fairness he can perform against the sides he is put out against. I am not saying for a minute that we are likely to see in the near future just putting himself in the shop window.

I think he he may get a chance at playing on the wing if he keeps it up as Sproule didn't do much last season and with this new Williams guy still not fit we may see Betsy playing against Blackpool on the 9th of August

He made 16 apps that's less then half the games in a season scoring 1 goal and i don't remember him setting many people up

Williams had a 10 minute run out tonight..

No he didn't. The same player came back on.

Was a very entertainig first half. While the score line suggests we defended quite poor, i didn't think we were too bad. One goal came from a mistake from Henderson, and the oher took a very big deflection from a free kick. The second half became scrappy with only half chances for both teams. A very young team which was good to see.

Onto Bournemouth tommorow.

Trundle and Brooker did work well together but IMO Trundle was awful! His performance was like he didn't care if he broke into the first team.

I was very impressed with James Wilson at CB he looked decent and will provide good back up next year as will Ribeiro.

Joe Edwards was also a talent in centre midfield when he came on in the second half. So there is 3 for the future!

Trundle and Brooker did work well together but IMO Trundle was awful! His performance was like he didn't care if he broke into the first team.

I was very impressed with James Wilson at CB he looked decent and will provide good back up next year as will Ribeiro.

Joe Edwards was also a talent in centre midfield when he came on in the second half. So there is 3 for the future!

There were some really positive signs for the future - IMO Tundle didn't look as though he wasn't trying - this was a dispiriting performance but I thought he was vocal and encouraged the youngsters - he's just lost his touch and his confidence...unrecognisable as the player who played against Palace...hopefully someone in the backroom team can help him sort that out...we need him. And at his best he's one of the most skilllful players I've seen pull on a City shirt...

Archived