IGNORED

Getting To Blackpool

Bristolface

So how many of us are off to Blackpool then, I got my hotel booked and tickets. But getting there is proven so far to be very expensive the Train is 150+ and even a long 7hr journey on National express is getting close to a ton, don't want to drive really so can have a few beer's so any one out there found some good deals they could pass on to a fellow fan ?

So how many of us are off to Blackpool then, I got my hotel booked and tickets. But getting there is proven so far to be very expensive the Train is 150+ and even a long 7hr journey on National express is getting close to a ton, don't want to drive really so can have a few beer's so any one out there found some good deals they could pass on to a fellow fan ?

Hire a mini bus from hirerite... about £60 for a weekend. Say £70 for petroleum. fits about 8. thats £16.25 each.

Job done.

It's optimum time of the year for public transport, try splitting your journey into segments when you buy, maybe Bris to Brum, Brum to Peston, Preston to Blackpool see how that fares price wise or Bris - Manc - Blackpool

We are on the choo choo train to Manchester on the Friday night for £35return.

Archived