IGNORED

Pr Disaster For Bcfc

reddogkev

Well, I am pretty sure that this summer will go down as an absolute disaster for BCFC, which is such a shame as this should be the greatest time to be a BCFC supporter. Only 1 game away from the prem, record season ticket sales, improved club profile around the country, and the prospect of a new stadium in 2/3 years.

Everything should have been rosey and oh so sweet....

Then the pre-season kicks in and everything goes to hell.

First, the controversy over the Aussie saga, then the 1 solitary signing of Williams, followed by the farce of every

tom, d### and harry having a seemingly irrefutable source at the club (which has led to more crap being spouted then I have imagined possible), now this second incredible saga over Mr Meteb.

But what really irks during all this time is the complete and utter failure of the BCFC website to keep us in the loop. I cannot comprehend why there has not been a single statement released from the club to clear up the Meteb situation - surely there can be no secrets now that can jeopardise any business dealings - so just tell us what on earth is going on!

All in all, this summer appears to have tainted the memory of our greatest season for over 25 years.

It will be interesting to see what the mood is like at Ashton Gate on Sunday.

Well, I am pretty sure that this summer will go down as an absolute disaster for BCFC, which is such a shame as this should be the greatest time to be a BCFC supporter. Only 1 game away from the prem, record season ticket sales, improved club profile around the country, and the prospect of a new stadium in 2/3 years.

Everything should have been rosey and oh so sweet....

Then the pre-season kicks in and everything goes to hell.

First, the controversy over the Aussie saga, then the 1 solitary signing of Williams, followed by the farce of every

tom, d### and harry having a seemingly irrefutable source at the club (which has led to more crap being spouted then I have imagined possible), now this second incredible saga over Mr Meteb.

But what really irks during all this time is the complete and utter failure of the BCFC website to keep us in the loop. I cannot comprehend why there has not been a single statement released from the club to clear up the Meteb situation - surely there can be no secrets now that can jeopardise any business dealings - so just tell us what on earth is going on!

All in all, this summer appears to have tainted the memory of our greatest season for over 25 years.

It will be interesting to see what the mood is like at Ashton Gate on Sunday.

I could not agree more wholeheartedly. The club are in danger of being a laughing stock. Any striker who we express interest in now will know he was thrid choice.

Guest MaloneFM

No one gets a prize for coming thrid. Cheap shot unc. Never mind.

Now I would use the well worn phrase 'I smell gas' but that's an even easier shot. Instead I shall assume you are both battery fed on Big Brother and other quick fix car crash television full of people screaming 'oh my GOD' at each other, to even approach the very boundaries that this is so far, in any way, any sort of crisis. At all.

To assume the mantle of Cypruss Hill and to paraphrase them for the sake of censorship...when the ship REALLY goes down, you better be ready. Because you are nowhere near it now.

Lighten up you whinasses.

I could not agree more wholeheartedly. The club are in danger of being a laughing stock. Any striker who we express interest in now will know he was thrid choice.

which is exactly why we "prefer" to do all of our business behind closed doors.....

Guest MaloneFM
which is exactly why we "prefer" to do all of our business behind closed doors.....

...and amid the fog of people who have got a cast iron source. How long was it before we knew we were getting Trundle?

24 hours? 12 hours? Less?

I am still on the believe bus. And suddenly I find I have room to put my feet up on one seat and my chips on the other.

...and amid the fog of people who have got a cast iron source. How long was it before we knew we were getting Trundle?

I am still on the believe bus. And suddenly I find I have room to put my feet up on one seat and my chips on the other.

Classic!!

Guest MaloneFM
Classic!!

Why thank you Rooster. You are now one of uncle's favourite nephews.

Unlike some of the other sulky little bastards.

When does this "Believe Bus" of which you speak pick up in Oxford? I've been waiting for some time now and its getting rather annoying...

Why thank you Rooster. You are now one of uncle's favourite nephews.

Unlike some of the other sulky little bastards.

Well thank you Uncle.

Oh for those halcion days when you were in your prime and all we had was you and the Green'un to keep us in the know

Now how do you pronounce DEBUT again - is it "DAYBYOU" or "DEBOOO" you might be needing this one soon

I AM ALSO ON THE ALWAYS BELIEVE BUS - BUT HAVE JUST SAT ON UNCLE'S CHIPS!!

Guest MaloneFM
Now how do you pronounce DEBUT again - is it "DAYBYOU" or "DEBOOO" you might be needing this one soon

'Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou' to quote Hank Williams. Also Karen Carpenter. The original size zero.

What I was a wondering is where the original whiney little bleeders that started all this are skulking?

'Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou' to quote Hank Williams. Also Karen Carpenter. The original size zero.

What I was a wondering is where the original whiney little bleeders that started all this are skulking?

Probably on the blower to GJ as we speak getting the full story on all our deals

Guest MaloneFM
TIME PEOPLE GOT ##### LIVES

Hello lovely! Up late ain't we? Binging on doughnuts and drugs again? Never mind eh?

I'll be there on sunday signing copies of my new book....if I can think of a title.

some people will see a disaster at every turn - juts like last year's supposed PR disaster this will quickly slip behind us once the season starts and our new signings are confirmed. the good news for me from GJ's post match comments at Weymouth is that the Meteb deal is not dead and Mifsud will likely sign next week - remember on the second we would not have said anything but for coventry making it public.

If you want real PR disasters think Ratner or perhaps our poor neighbours and their stadium redevelopment!!

Hello lovely! Up late ain't we? Binging on doughnuts and drugs again? Never mind eh?

I'll be there on sunday signing copies of my new book....if I can think of a title.

I may or may not be bored of Malone's comments at this hour.

Basically a uninspiring pre-season so far, lets leave it and wait for GJ to shed some light?

some people will see a disaster at every turn - juts like last year's supposed PR disaster this will quickly slip behind us once the season starts and our new signings are confirmed. the good news for me from GJ's post match comments at Weymouth is that the Meteb deal is not dead and Mifsud will likely sign next week - remember on the second we would not have said anything but for coventry making it public.

If you want real PR disasters think Ratner or perhaps our poor neighbours and their stadium redevelopment!!

Who cares about the PR disaster.It's the lack of any signings that worries me.One of the best position's the club have been in, in pre season is being ruined by the failure of GJ to perform in the transfer market.All this talk about not saying anything until the deal is done is rubbish.Clearly we are no where near getting the players we need and the silence indicates lack of activity.Other clubs are linked with players and sign them.Garner to Forrest, Eastwood to Coventry and 10 strikers to Wolves.Rome is burning!

Who cares about the PR disaster.It's the lack of any signings that worries me.One of the best position's the club have been in, in pre season is being ruined by the failure of GJ to perform in the transfer market.All this talk about not saying anything until the deal is done is rubbish.Clearly we are no where near getting the players we need and the silence indicates lack of activity.Other clubs are linked with players and sign them.Garner to Forrest, Eastwood to Coventry and 10 strikers to Wolves.Rome is burning!

totally agreed.....said the same things a few days ago and got hammered and told it was the stupidest post in ages, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way

right now we are miles off a top 6 finish squad and will do well to hit top 12 with the current team.

the failure of GJ to bring in quality players this summer (apart from another ex yeovil boy) is getting stupid now, 2 weeks till the start.......and there is nothing to report.

judging by last nights comments it seems GJ is starting to feel the pressure to me

Not being negative but raising a devil's advocate question.

Looking at this summers transfer activity, how would we have been looking had we won the play off final and were contemplating Premier League football in 2 weeks time and with 1 signing in the bag, as I doubt that signing Premier League players would be any easier than what we've been attempting?

Having said that , would Emad have played last Sunday when asked not to by "intolerant" Premier League manager Gary Johnson?

Sorry, nothing to do with the point in hand ,but just had a flashback to you having done your daily sport report on the Uncle Bruce and Auntie Jan (did you ever....?) show.

Those little tinkers on the camara didn't tell you that you were still on air as you stuck your tongue out and made hillarious gargoyle faces at us!

Do YOU remember? Classic TV!

Looking at this summers transfer activity, how would we have been looking had we won the play off final and were contemplating Premier League football in 2 weeks time and with 1 signing in the bag, as I doubt that signing Premier League players would be any easier than what we've been attempting?

Having said that , would Emad have played last Sunday when asked not to by "intolerant" Premier League manager Gary Johnson?

just need to look at the signings Hull had made, to see how much easier it is to bring players

1)Looking at this summers transfer activity, how would we have been looking had we won the play off final and were contemplating Premier League football in 2 weeks time and with 1 signing in the bag, as I doubt that signing Premier League players would be any easier than what we've been attempting?

2)Having said that , would Emad have played last Sunday when asked not to by "intolerant" Premier League manager Gary Johnson?

1) It's obviously hypothetical now, but i'd suggest the difficulties would have been the same. We would have had different targets (i assume) and they would have taken time to land. We clearly do things a certain way and that extends the time frames a little. Hence why we should all be showing a modicum of patience right now!

2)Yes! I think emotion got the better of him and after a 12 year association with Al Ahly he wanted the romantic ending of scoring against their fiercest rivals in his last game.

Guest MaloneFM
Do YOU remember? Classic TV!

Auntie Jan? Who didn't? When she wasn't on television most of television was on her. As for your uncle, it's a combination of cheap pants going for a bit of a walk and a stroke.

Archived