IGNORED

Emad; Official News On Official Site?

italian dave

The club has made a huge issue this summer of how they are going to handle transfer speculation and we've been told very clearly that they don't want to publish anything which might be inaccurate, and that they will only publish whats fact.

As it stands, what they have stated, 10 days ago, is that Emad is a City player, has signed for us, and all that we're waiting for at the moment is for his work permit to come through. So, presumably, that's the case - the story is still there on the official site for all to read.

At the same time, the clubs been critical of forums such as this for starting and running inaccurate rumours and stories. Inaccurate stories such as those going around this week about Emad's transfer being in doubt?

So, whilst I'd like an update on progress with the work permit, I'm happy to take the club at its word and go by what the official site says. Emad is a City player and we're waiting for the work permit to materialise

And after all the fuss they made about this, I will be well pi££ed off if it turns out that the club site has been wrong for the past 10 days.......!!!

Archived