IGNORED

My Major Concerns!

MATT BCFC

Where is Carles replacement? Where is another central defender? Where is compettion an replacements (should they get injured all suspended) for Mcindoe an Mccalister? If Misfaud doesnt sign will we sign any strikers? An we still havnt won a game in pre-season!

Firstly think the majority of us indentified that we needed two new strikers, a replacement for Vasko, a new left back, a replacement for Carle an right midfielder. So far we have only got the latter!

Starting to get a bit worried with 2 weeks to go that we have only signed one player who has missed all of our pre-season! We have sold one of our best players IMO an not replaced him. Think we have put all our eggs in one basket an wasted to much time trying to get Meteb. We have a smaller squad than last season with the likes of Vasko, Byfield and Showunmi leaving an a worse squad in terms of quality with Carle leaving!

Not looking great atm please some more signings next week! An a few wins!

Where is Carles replacement? Where is another central defender? Where is compettion an replacements (should they get injured all suspended) for Mcindoe an Mccalister? If Misfaud doesnt sign will we sign any strikers? An we still havnt won a game in pre-season!

Firstly think the majority of us indentified that we needed two new strikers, a replacement for Vasko, a new left back, a replacement for Carle an right midfielder. So far we have only got the latter!

Starting to get a bit worried with 2 weeks to go that we have only signed one player who has missed all of our pre-season! We have sold one of our best players IMO an not replaced him. Think we have put all our eggs in one basket an wasted to much time trying to get Meteb. We have a smaller squad than last season with the likes of Vasko, Byfield and Showunmi leaving an a worse squad in terms of quality with Carle leaving!

Relax, we beat Yeovil the other day remember!

I really am starting to fear for this season, unless we can get 3 players in next week (So they can at least have a week pre season with the squad) then IMO we really will struggle next season! We finshed 4th and got to Play off final FFS and have done ###### all in the transfer market! Where as all the clubs around us have brought new faces in.

I really am starting to fear for this season, unless we can get 3 players in next week (So they can at least have a week pre season with the squad) then IMO we really will struggle next season! We finshed 4th and got to Play off final FFS and have done ###### all in the transfer market! Where as all the clubs around us have brought new faces in.

Know exactly what you mean!! Last season was fantastic, but we haven't (so far) kicked on by adding quality, and in some positions we are down to bare bones(eg central defence, because Skuse looked a bit suspect to me at Yeovil).

I'd love to think by Friday night we'll be packed in the EE watching at least three new signings adding to what is a very good, but small squad vs Antwerp, and wondering what all the fuss is about! I predicted 10th this season, I fear without reinforcements we may find ourselves struggling lower down. Naturally I hope GJ and the boys prove me wrong, but at the mo, my pessimistic streak is screaming!!

totally agreed.....said the same things a few days ago and got hammered and told it was the stupidest post in ages, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way

right now we are miles off a top 6 finish squad and will do well to hit top 12 with the current team.

totally agreed.....said the same things a few days ago and got hammered and told it was the stupidest post in ages, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way

right now we are miles off a top 6 finish squad and will do well to hit top 12 with the current team.

No, you got hammered because you suggested we should consider getting rid of Johnson, not because you were nervous about the new season.

Archived