IGNORED

Kevin Betsy Weymouth

HighbridgeRED

Made 2 Scored 1

Hmmmmmm The forgotten one maybe

Thoughts ?

Weymouth ? Couldn`t nail down a place in Lge 1, spent the majority of last season on loan. Surely way down the pecking order........hang on, no Carle, Williams not fit, Elliot fitness ?.......gulp....oh shit..can we find a bargain basement midfielder ?

PDG

Weymouth ? Couldn`t nail down a place in Lge 1, spent the majority of last season on loan. Surely way down the pecking order........hang on, no Carle, Williams not fit, Elliot fitness ?.......gulp....oh shit..can we find a bargain basement midfielder ?

PDG

There's a superb midfielder, very experienced, who's just joined Cheltenham and I reckon he could do a job for us short tem...Alex Russell, I think his name is...

There's a superb midfielder, very experienced, who's just joined Cheltenham and I reckon he could do a job for us short tem...Alex Russell, I think his name is...

That is soooooo weird, we just let a player called Alex Russell leave our squad; come to think of it he went to Chelt.......

Waiiiiiiiit a minute, are you being funny??

He wasn't good enough to be kept, why would he be good enough to make our squad now exactly?

That is soooooo weird, we just let a player called Alex Russell leave our squad; come to think of it he went to Chelt.......

Waiiiiiiiit a minute, are you being funny??

He wasn't good enough to be kept, why would he be good enough to make our squad now exactly?

Because I was trying to be funny......though it clearly did nothing to tickle your funny bone......

He may have made 2 and scored 1 but apart from that Betsy constantly gave the ball away, was shoved off the ball by smaller players and his overall performance was IMO dreadful.

But Becks still gets in the England team... Sorry a different B, got confused there.

Archived