IGNORED

Striker Needed! Who To Sign?

bh_red

Garners - Gone to Forest, Eastwood to Cov, Metab is staying in Africa (if you beleive his clubs offical site) Mifsud can't decide whether to join City but doesn't look promising.......so moving on from the whole saga.....

The basic issue now is.........WE NEED A FORWARD and RATHER URGENTLY.......

Personally I feel it's getting to the point where there isn't much left out on the market?

Personally speaking I'm a fan of Maynard, but we all know he's going to Cost, but with Crewe's background in developing players the right way and his ability and potential he looks like the best option out there?

Any other forward people can think of worth looking at?

Garners - Gone to Forest, Eastwood to Cov, Metab is staying in Africa (if you beleive his clubs offical site) Mifsud can't decide whether to join City but doesn't look promising.......so moving on from the whole saga.....

The basic issue now is.........WE NEED A FORWARD and RATHER URGENTLY.......

Personally I feel it's getting to the point where there isn't much left out on the market?

Personally speaking I'm a fan of Maynard, but we all know he's going to Cost, but with Crewe's background in developing players the right way and his ability and potential he looks like the best option out there?

Any other forward people can think of worth looking at?

Improve the offer to Mifsud instead of trying to get everything on the cheap.We have to spend to buy players in this division or we will end up leaving it.

As much as id love to see Maynard, do not pay over the odds for him. Negotiate the Mifsud deal and, if all other targets are off the radar, which I don't think they are, utilise the loan market a la W.B.A last year.

Buy no-one rather than panic buy.

I agree with Lisbie, anyone that can score the number of goals he did last season in a team that were relegated should be able to get as many if not more in a side that will/should create more chances.

Don't forget, Colchester did score more goals than us....

My two from the start Beckford ,Lisbie

I agree with Lisbie, anyone that can score the number of goals he did last season in a team that were relegated should be able to get as many if not more in a side that will/should create more chances.

Don't forget, Colchester did score more goals than us....

Lisbie is now with Ipswich.

Johnson said that he was excited by one of these players, so I imagine that its a young and up coming player, or rather I would like it to be.

Maynard - Would be great but I fear he will be priced out. Maybe its a loan from one of the Premier League clubs, Di Santo already being mentioned. But what about Scott Sinclair - I know he has already been banded about 10 times but he is a great player and can only get better with more first team experience. Maybe even someone like Frasier Campbell, although I imagine if he were to go anywhere it would be Hull.

Time will tell who we get and I really cant wait to find out - favorite part of the season for me is going to watch all our new signings in the first game if the season, I really cant wait :thumbsup:

Johnson said that he was excited by one of these players, so I imagine that its a young and up coming player, or rather I would like it to be.

Maynard - Would be great but I fear he will be priced out. Maybe its a loan from one of the Premier League clubs, Di Santo already being mentioned. But what about Scott Sinclair - I know he has already been banded about 10 times but he is a great player and can only get better with more first team experience. Maybe even someone like Frasier Campbell, although I imagine if he were to go anywhere it would be Hull.

Time will tell who we get and I really cant wait to find out - favorite part of the season for me is going to watch all our new signings in the first game if the season, I really cant wait :thumbsup:

Johnson doesn't do loans without the chance of them joining at the end of the spell, therefore rules out the 3 names from the Premier League. Maynard I don't think we should risk £2.5m on, look at Varney and Charlton. Personally I believe there is a purpose from GJ's trip to Austria at the end of last week.

Archived