IGNORED

Pre-season Tour Photos

boadle

Thanks for your comments all. For those interested, these were taken with a Canon 350 Digital Rebel, using a standard lens and a 24-70mm zoom (I think). I'm no expert, but have been learning a bit and wanted to try out some new settings. Suffice to say for every good pic I took there were three that didn't work out so well.

For the second game, I wandered along the perimeter of the pitch to get some interesting angles. I think I may have been distracting Basso, as he kept glancing over at me when he was preparing to defend a corner.

I had assumed the blond was a WAG, as she was sat near our players. However, it turns out she was there in some official capacity with the home team.

Thanks for your comments all. For those interested, these were taken with a Canon 350 Digital Rebel, using a standard lens and a 24-70mm zoom (I think). I'm no expert, but have been learning a bit and wanted to try out some new settings. Suffice to say for every good pic I took there were three that didn't work out so well.

For the second game, I wandered along the perimeter of the pitch to get some interesting angles. I think I may have been distracting Basso, as he kept glancing over at me when he was preparing to defend a corner.

I had assumed the blond was a WAG, as she was sat near our players. However, it turns out she was there in some official capacity with the home team.

nice pics mate, although evy looks a bit keen on old wilson!

Archived