IGNORED

James Wilson

BITW

This lad seems to be having a great pre-season campaign. From the first match people said he stood out from his fellow youngsters and a goal and an assist in his last two games aernt going to do his first team chances any harm. I wont comment further as I havnt been to any pre-season games yet (dirty part-timer, I know) but for those of you who have do you think this lad could play a part this season?

I think he could; firstly because he's versatile, being able to play at full back or centre back and secondly as he's shot up and is now around 6ft 3, with McCombe seeing as though he has an issue with the hard grounds every year, Vasko gone and no news about Keogh, James could well start the season on the bench when Fontaine is back alongside Louis.

I think he could; firstly because he's versatile, being able to play at full back or centre back and secondly as he's shot up and is now around 6ft 3, with McCombe seeing as though he has an issue with the hard grounds every year, Vasko gone and no news about Keogh, James could well start the season on the bench when Fontaine is back alongside Louis.

I only saw him at FGR and certainly didn`t look out of place and could do a job if called upon.

PDG

seen him at FGR, Hereford, Weymouth and today - couldn't have done more - looks class - comfortable on the ball and good in the air. Maybe a bit slight at the moment but has pace. I think he's one to watch - as are Ribiero and Walker on the basis of his Hereford and Weymouth performances

James Wilson has stepped up this season and its great to see our home grown talent coming into consideration.

I must also mention the disappearance of Frankie Artus. He played half a game against R&D in Portugal and then dropped off the radar ?

No mention of Artus in the team sheets against Yeovil, Hereford, Weymouth or Bournemouth and not mentioned as injured ?

Has GJ made up his mind that Artus has not made the grade ? Either way, Artus has vanished from the selections. Does anyone out there have any information ?

Archived