IGNORED

New Away Kit

WarksRed

well i've just watched the highlights, and maybe it just me, but i think it looks crap playing in white, .

bring back the black, oh and while were at it.

bring back the ROBIN as well .

:englandsmile4wf:

Personally I didn't like the black so the red is nice and refreshing.

well i've just watched the highlights, and maybe it just me, but i think it looks crap playing in white, .

bring back the black, oh and while were at it.

bring back the ROBIN as well .

:englandsmile4wf:

The black away kit probably looked smarter, but, from the point of sensibility, a white/red combination is going to show up much better during evening games.

I like the fact both kits are really interchangeable and there are lots of different cobinations

which makes things a lot more easier and it looks better.

I thought last season at sheff united away the red shirt black shorts and red socks looked horibble

Were as know the combinations look much better

I like the fact both kits are really interchangeable and there are lots of different cobinations

which makes things a lot more easier and it looks better.

I thought last season at sheff united away the red shirt black shorts and red socks looked horibble

Were as know the combinations look much better

I presume you meant to say we played in the black shirt and then normal red/white shorts/socks since Sheffield United play in their red/white striped shirt and black shorts & socks.

Which will mean that this season we'll be playing them in the black shirt again since both our shirts clash with theirs.

And against Doncaster.

I think there's another but I can't remember it...

Personally I like the white away kits we've had in the past and this one again. It is a little bit 'training kit' but still. I don't really like the red shirt/white shorts & socks combo though.

Archived