IGNORED

Thoughts On Final League Position

SUPER REDS

Is everyone in dream land? There is no way we are going to go up, has everyone seen the table and looked at the rest of the teams that are in the division?

I would be well happy with 12th place, i hope gary proves me wrong and we do go up. Just cant see it.

Easy there BBTR, there are many on this forum who get upset if you start talking about reality.

PDG

Easy there BBTR, there are many on this forum who get upset if you start talking about reality.

PDG

How is that reality? It's just his honest opinion. An opinion, which in my opinion, is pretty negative. Because my opinion is providing we can still bring in 3 or 4 more players we should be looking towards the top 6 again. But that's just my opinion, and that was my opinion last year.

The thing is, it's always easier to be negative because you'll always be a winner. Either you're proved right, or you'll taste success.

I'd rather be optimistic because it's more fun.

Is everyone in dream land? There is no way we are going to go up, has everyone seen the table and looked at the rest of the teams that are in the division?

I would be well happy with 12th place, i hope gary proves me wrong and we do go up. Just cant see it.

I also would be happy with mid table but to say ''there is no way of going up'' is a bit strong don't you think :noexpression:

I think we're short of:

Two quality strikers (Hopefully that'll be addressed this week with Mifsud, Maynard or Tyson plus A.N.Other Austrian League Player) in the frame.

One quality creative midfielder.

Experienced Centre Back.

Left Back.

Right Winger-I wouldn't have kept any of the current ones.

Sign even some of those-play offs

Sign em all, probably still the play offs but a better chance of winning through.

No or to few signings and mid table at best looks likely.

Out of interest did you have your say as to where we would finish last season? I said 7th. This season I am going for 2nd.

I have looked at the rest of the teams and their players and there is an improvement, IMO, on last year but not significant. We are in the process of improving, our manager and players will be more savvy than last time so I see no reason to think we will do worse, only better.

Saying people are in dreamland comes from what sort of analysis on your part?

I feel if we have not signed a quality Striker if not two,then a mid table finish with a couple of quality strikers to score 20-30 goals top six automatic promotion.

we haven't even started the season yet and you are wanting to know where we are

going to finish in the table.let us have the football first before we decide where we end up.

The squad we have (plus Carle) finished 4th last season and reached the playoff final, playing some fantastic football on the way.

On what basis is it "dreamland" to suggest that we will be in the promotion shake up again this season considering we have virtually the same team?

Can somebody please explain this to me?

For what its worth I think we'll just miss out because other teams this season such as Sheff Utd, QPR, Wolves etc will be alot stronger...but I think we'll be around the top six. But to write us off is absolutely ridiculous considering last season.

Out of interest did you have your say as to where we would finish last season? I said 7th. This season I am going for 2nd.

I have looked at the rest of the teams and their players and there is an improvement, IMO, on last year but not significant. We are in the process of improving, our manager and players will be more savvy than last time so I see no reason to think we will do worse, only better.

Saying people are in dreamland comes from what sort of analysis on your part?

About the same as this year, think we will finish mid table.

We had a hughly successful last season, way above most peoples expectations. We are a club that is moving forward under the compentant hands of GJ and SL.

We have the wind in our sails and confidance is high in the club. If we sign 1 or 2 decent strickers I really do not see any reason not to be in the mix for automatic promotion next year, or at worse another trip to Wembley.

Archived