IGNORED

Confident Of The East End

Lita For Congo

Thats Right, I'm confident it will be open, they're has been loads of negativaty that its definatley closed, tommorow there will be an announcment and i just think that because everyone has been so sure that it will be closed like a few games, that it will be open. I Can just feel it.

Too be fair, those in the wrong, they shouldnt be banned but should be kept a close eye on. The OB and Stewards did little to stop them so that doesnt help as i know if that was me, i would think i will get away with it again.

But yeh back to the original point, East End will be Open in my honest opinion. Fingers Crossed aye?

hey man i think you could be right, I think the East End will be open but obviously with some conditions and regulations attached. What they will be is the subject of discusion in their meeting. So far Steve hasn't let us down, hes listened to us and I think this could just be our final chance. Guess only tomorrow will tell.

East East East Enders..................................................................

Archived