IGNORED

Reliable Source?

94th Minute

Every time a post appears on here, it is subject to scrutiny over the source;

so for once and for all I think I have found a way to sort out this, and find the 'unOfficial Source Champion Summer 2008'

So here's a list of all the European Countries, merely choose which one the player is coming from, if you win you are champion!!

Just state your country

Austria

Belgium

Bulgaria

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Ireland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Netherlands

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

United Kingdom

Croatia

Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Turkey

Albania

Andorra

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Belarus

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Georgia

Iceland

Liechtenstein

Macedonia

Moldova

Monaco

Montenegro

Norway

Russia

San Marino

Serbia

Switzerland

Ukraine

Vatican City State

As some countrys are going to be more popular, you can add a time of story breaking on BCFC...in the case of two people choosing the same country, nearest time wins!!

This is YOUR chance to compete with MaloneFM for stupid titles in YOUR signature!!

Every time a post appears on here, it is subject to scrutiny over the source;

so for once and for all I think I have found a way to sort out this, and find the 'unOfficial Source Champion Summer 2008'

Netherlands, if not Holland, if not, a Dutch player!

You forgot Kosovo.. recognised by about 45 countries on the planet including us and the yankies... i guess you do not recognise it then. :disapointed2se:

OK so.. second choice is Sark... Le Tissier came from Jersey so i reckon there are a few more stars lurking in them there channel islands. Course he probably cannot drive but would be a good angler.

arghh haaaaaaaaa... you also forgot Transdinestra... a small russian speaking enclave in eastern romanian speaking Moldova that wants to re-join Russia but they don't want the little soviet style state back. Cut off from Moldova in a short civil war with about two tanks and 20 vets as an army they won their self proclaimed independence a few years back. I believe Romania is the only country that recognises it because they want Moldova to re-join them. There is nothing to do but lounge about and play football. must be overflowing with talent. :noexpression:

Archived