IGNORED

Thanks For A Fantastic Open Day

red badger

What a great day out - sure my son and I had to leave home at 9 cos we don't live in Bristol - and we had to queue for a while but we met, chatted to and got photos with Jamie McAllister, Marvin Elliot, Dele, GJ, Ivan, Cole and Basso plus a couple of our rising stars - Jordan and Jamie. All charming people - great to spend some time with them. We had plenty of time to get into the shop and to over to the Chair's presentation....

...in which he answered more or less all the questions bothering people on this forum for the past few weeks - Emad, Mifsud, Bradley, Blackpool tickets....he promised another signing next week and showed us plans of a new ground we could only dream about a few years ago. Couldn't have done more.

Storming day. The only way is up.

Can't begin to understand those who thought otherwise...in life you get out what you put in. Left at 2 and got home at 3.30. Time well spent.

What a great day out - sure my son and I had to leave home at 9 cos we don't live in Bristol - and we had to queue for a while but we met, chatted to and got photos with Jamie McAllister, Marvin Elliot, Dele, GJ, Ivan, Cole and Basso plus a couple of our rising stars - Jordan and Jamie. All charming people - great to spend some time with them. We had plenty of time to get into the shop and to over to the Chair's presentation....

...in which he answered more or less all the questions bothering people on this forum for the past few weeks - Emad, Mifsud, Bradley, Blackpool tickets....he promised another signing next week and showed us plans of a new ground we could only dream about a few years ago. Couldn't have done more.

Storming day. The only way is up.

Can't begin to understand those who thought otherwise...in life you get out what you put in. Left at 2 and got home at 3.30. Time well spent.

It's easy to be critical of the Open Day, but I agree that there are lots of positives too. One thing that struck me again is how approachable the players are. It can't be easy for them, even though I'm sure they're reminded that we are (to a significant extent) their bread and butter. I wonder how many times Bradley was asked how he is? I heard him asked this question several times in the queue, but each question was answered as if it was the first time it had been asked. Quality team. Quality Manager and Chairman and quality supporters. Together, the only way is up. COME ON YOU REDS!

me and me daughter had a great day cheers all at BCFC :worship2:

We had a cracking time! Went there expecting a long wait to see the players and it didnt bother us having to wait. The players I spoke to were excellent examples of how pro footballers should behave. As for a certain Scott Murray - well, the man is a City Legend. He has so much time for the fans, especially the kids, I cant say enough good things about him!

Archived