IGNORED

I Have This Horrible Feeling

Guest Garfunkle

Oh dear god no! Not the players that got us to the play off finals, that would be horrible!

All well and good if everything remained the same. However, arguably, the teams replacing those promoted and relegated are stronger, at least 4 clubs (wolves, sheff utd, QPR, Norwich) have made significant squad improvements, therefore, us staying still takes us backwards.

If we were to go the season with our current squad, a top half finish would be a good result. We don't enough goals in us and we won't sneak as many games by the odd goal next season.

Guest Garfunkle
I don't see what your problem is. It wouldnt bother me seeing Trundle and Adebola up front first game.

well i cant say ifeel the same. and judging by GJ's attempts to sign 2 strikers he doesnt either

Possibly, but would that be so bad?

I take it you didn't attend the Bournemouth frendily where they played 4-5-1 and you've forgotten last season already! It dosen't work, saying we look completely toothless would be a massive under-statement. We need to stick a speedster up top to feed of the scraps Dele creates.

Quality in the final third is desperately required .

Guest Garfunkle
some of the crap being posted on here lately makes me sick.

why is it crap? i wont be happy if we start with dele and trundle at blackpool, will you? judging by GJ's attempts to sign two strikers neither will he.

Guest Garfunkle
and if they score a brace each i suppose you will still try and find some negatives. :disapointed2se:

no i wont but it is very unlikely to happen isnt it considering we didnt manage to score 4 in a game as a team last season let alone them two. would you be happy with these two starting at blackpool? i wouldnt be and judging by GJ's attempts to sign two strikers he wont be either

no i wont but it is very unlikely to happen isnt it considering we didnt manage to score 4 in a game as a team last season let alone them two. would you be happy with these two starting at blackpool? i wouldnt be and judging by GJ's attempts to sign two strikers he wont be either

we finished 4th last season.

would i be happy with trundle and adebola starting?.... is the pope catholic?

garfunkle.. you are one of those people who, unfortunately for you, cannot be satisfied whatever happens.

if gary j puts either or both of these guys into the starting 11 then he is satisfied and so would i be. The guy knows what he is doing. Sorry, but you do not.

Guest Garfunkle
we finished 4th last season.

would i be happy with trundle and adebola starting?.... is the pope catholic?

garfunkle.. you are one of those people who, unfortunately for you, cannot be satisfied whatever happens.

if gary j puts either or both of these guys into the starting 11 then he is satisfied and so would i be. The guy knows what he is doing. Sorry, but you do not.

you are missing the point. GJ obviously doesnt want these 2 starting at blackpool or he wouldnt be desparately trying to sign 2 new strikers would he?

oh anad i can be satisfied and will be if we have a pacy striker in our team next season that is capable of scoring more than 8 goals

Guest Garfunkle
i thought is was quite a good response!! Oh and by the way I'd be happy to see Adebola and Trunds start the season off

then you obviously have a different view to that of the manager

Archived