IGNORED

For Love Of God Wheres Is

bcfcchris2016

don't worry.......

I expect we will find out in the next couple of days when its announced on the Palace site that they have signed him.

4-5 days after their will probably be a small message on our OS that says the deal's off.

they got till mid week to sign Mifsud or another striker or I'm not wasting £30 to £40 on going to blackpool no ambistion means ill only do home games :disapointed2se:

Steve said he expected Mifsud to sign today. He hasn't. End of.

Quite.

Steve wouldn't say something unless he was pretty sure something was going to happen(well not in front of 500 of us anyway).

The fact that we haven't heard anything on the OS, must be pretty emarassing for Steve, and if this deal does fall thorugh I bet he will be seething.

Quite.

Steve wouldn't say something unless he was pretty sure something was going to happen(well not in front of 500 of us anyway).

The fact that we haven't heard anything on the OS, must be pretty emarassing for Steve, and if this deal does fall thorugh I bet he will be seething.

Quite, turning into a joke now. Why this sudden complete change in transfer policy?

Can only presume something had gone wrong (Colin) with the Mifsud deal. Egg on face or what?

We are 12 days away from the first game and no nearer getting the forward line sorted out. Have tried to stay positive all summer, no starting to have real reservations about this!

Queue loads of abuse....bring it on!

Steve said he expected Mifsud to sign today. He hasn't. End of.

Actually I seem to remember from the Q&A that he said should sign monday maybe Tuesday in time for the Cheltenham game.

Quite, turning into a joke now. Why this sudden complete change in transfer policy?

Can only presume something had gone wrong (Colin) with the Mifsud deal. Egg on face or what?

We are 12 days away from the first game and no nearer getting the forward line sorted out. Have tried to stay positive all summer, no starting to have real reservations about this!

Queue loads of abuse....bring it on!

**** me, can only imagine what this forum would be like if we had ACTUAL problems to be angry about! (ask a Luton fan what they are!).

medical done, fee agreed, terms signed - he's going to sign. And if the unthinkable does happen - we have another player we sorting out anyway. Jesus - worse case is we start the season with a team that nearly got promoted last. whoooooo!!!!

some of you lot are beyond a joke. just shut up, enjoy the summer and wait until you get a text saying ACTUAL NEWS rather than idle forum speculative b***ocks.

Actually I seem to remember from the Q&A that he said should sign monday maybe Tuesday in time for the Cheltenham game.

A small seed of doubt seems to grow into a gert big oak tree on this forum :disapointed2se: people should take a chill pill or go out, take the missus out,go down the pub,go to work get on with whatever you get on with;

Patience it a virtue; Virtue et industrie :noexpression:

**** me, can only imagine what this forum would be like if we had ACTUAL problems to be angry about! (ask a Luton fan what they are!).

medical done, fee agreed, terms signed - he's going to sign. And if the unthinkable does happen - we have another player we sorting out anyway. Jesus - worse case is we start the season with a team that nearly got promoted last. whoooooo!!!!

some of you lot are beyond a joke. just shut up, enjoy the summer and wait until you get a text saying ACTUAL NEWS rather than idle forum speculative b***ocks.

Well said suntan!

A small seed of doubt seems to grow into a gert big oak tree on this forum :disapointed2se: people should take a chill pill or go out, take the missus out,go down the pub,go to work get on with whatever you get on with;

NICE ;)

Seriously...these footballers. How long can it possibly take to decide on whether to sign a contract. He's turned his back on Coventry so he has to sign somewhere soon, City have offered a good contract which he agrees to, and although Palace have reportedly put an offer in, its not going to be a million miles away from what we've offered him.

I know he's got to take into consideration location, wifes shopping habbits la de de.......etc etc but for ucking sake, if he doesnt 100% want to be at the City then we shouldnt want him either. I'm no great advocate of the City academy system but I can assure you they would be chomping at the bit to play in the city's 1st team colours.

All this has shown us is that we are going for teh wrong type of player. And, suprisingly players you would not normally associate with GJ!

The new forum server arrives tomorrow.. whoopee, downtime :innocent06:

Seriously...these footballers. How long can it possibly take to decide on whether to sign a contract. He's turned his back on Coventry so he has to sign somewhere soon, City have offered a good contract which he agrees to, and although Palace have reportedly put an offer in, its not going to be a million miles away from what we've offered him.

I know he's got to take into consideration location, wifes shopping habbits la de de.......etc etc but for ucking sake, if he doesnt 100% want to be at the City then we shouldnt want him either. I'm no great advocate of the City academy system but I can assure you they would be chomping at the bit to play in the city's 1st team colours.

All this has shown us is that we are going for teh wrong type of player. And, suprisingly players you would not normally associate with GJ!

and .... you..... have.... drawn.... that... conclusion..... from.....fact.....OS..... hasnt....announced.....his.... signing.... today? (said slowly - with an exasperated/exhausted tone).

Wha?!?!?!?!? so what if it wasnt announced today? just wait - what's wrong with you people?! there are a million and one reasons why it'll be announced tomorrow rather than today, and frankly i care nowt about any of them. City want a striker, price accepted for Mifsud, terms agreed, medical complete, last min rumours about palace but just rumours - deal gets done shortly. easy.

It has occurred to me that perhaps Colin is merely intent upon a little mischief with a Championship rival.

Having learnt of City's interest he may have decided that it will be worthwhile showing an interest in Mifsud (even if he has no interest whatsoever) just to delay the move and disrupt our plans for the pre-season. After all, it doesn't change his plans at all.

All's fair in love and war and all that. I wouldn't put it past him.

and .... you..... have.... drawn.... that... conclusion..... from.....fact.....OS..... hasnt....announced.....his.... signing.... today? (said slowly - with an exasperated/exhausted tone).

Wha?!?!?!?!? so what if it wasnt announced today? just wait - what's wrong with you people?! there are a million and one reasons why it'll be announced tomorrow rather than today, and frankly i care nowt about any of them. City want a striker, price accepted for Mifsud, terms agreed, medical complete, last min rumours about palace but just rumours - deal gets done shortly. easy.

No.......I........havent..........it........is........called.........having........an

..........opinion.........on.......the........attitude..........of.............footbal

lers...O...........K (said slowly with a slight pause in between each word/letter).

I think we are just frustrated at being held on tenter hooks and told one thing then nothing ever happens. We are pretty much kept in the dark on everything. I'm not saying give all the details out, but those closely associated with the club will certainly know whats going on with Mifsud.

Is..........that....alright............with.you..........?

No.......I........havent..........it........is........called.........having........an

..........opinion.........on.......the........attitude..........of.............footba

l

lers...O...........K (said slowly with a slight pause in between each word/letter).

I think we are just frustrated at being held on tenter hooks and told one thing then nothing ever happens. We are pretty much kept in the dark on everything. I'm not saying give all the details out, but those closely associated with the club will certainly know whats going on with Mifsud.

Is..........that....alright............with.you..........?

(dispensing with the dots)

yes i know we like to put this "i'm just having an opinion, thats what the forum is all about blah blah" b***ocks on here - but how are you able to even form an opinion, and express it, when you have absolutely no data at all with which to base that opinion?

why has Mifsud now got an "attitude"? because he took a while to agree terms? that's his livelihood, future and family he needs to think about - so what's the issue with him trying to get that right?

and now because you have been "kept in the dark" (because it's more important than you - on your school holidays - get to know every single detail of this deal which will be shared with every other football club in the land, then to just be told "we've signed someone!", like in the good old pre-internet days) and you're saying that means he has an attitude as well!?

it's not just your post i have a problem with - there are many others. Just think it's comical the nonsense posted on here, and also annoyed i've wasted my time responding to it as well. So i wont anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

One of the reasons I post less and less on this forum is the unadulterated juvenile rubbish I read here on far too frequent a basis.

Does anyone seriously think SL and GJ aren't ambitious and keen to take the club forward? Do these people remember where we were when GJ took over?

Some people need to take a serious reality check, we are now competing with sides with far higher, turnover, resources and attendances.

Just in case you think we're unique, look at Cardiff and Plymouth's recruitment so far this summer, both have sold players for excess of £5m (and I can just imagine this forum if we'd done that with Elliott) and are similar sized clubs and they aren't finding it so easy to get them in, either.

We do need a front player, I guess the bids for Meteb, Tyson, Maynard and Mifsud might well reflect that GJ knows this too....

You must have ordered a Proliant from Compaq then... oh wait no, that 2102.

Nah it's a fat dual quad core 1U dell monster, only ordered it Thursday.. HP take note :innocent06:

Archived