IGNORED

Emad Is Coming?

kelbcfc

Was down at the gate this afternoon and saw something which made me think that maybe he is coming after all.

There were a middle aged arab looking couple being shown around the ground by what looked like a CITY official.

So either emad is coming afterall or we have a new doctor.

I'm just stating what i saw and could not keep it to myself.

:city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:

Was down at the gate this afternoon and saw something which made me think that maybe he is coming after all.

There were a middle aged arab looking couple being shown around the ground by what looked like a CITY official.

ummm, hes already been around the ground - when he 'signed'

maybe its the other signing...

Are you serious? Never heard something so ridiculous in my life.

ummm, hes already been around the ground - when he 'signed'

maybe its the other signing.

maybe, i don't know I'm just stating what i saw.

but this couple were old enough to be a players parents,maybe its a differant aproach.ie soften the parents up first.

:city:

Perhaps they are investing money in the club. Perhaps they are the catering firm managers. Perhaps they are friends of somebody at the club being given a VIP treat. Perhaps etc.

This forum has got to the level of straw clutching that is beyond rational.

Although, the SL declared the deal is dead. GJ said today or yesterday the he's not completely killed the deal, but he was trying to secure Mifsud first..... but now that is off, maybe.......

listen to the interview

Gary Johnson comments

I was thinking this to...it COULD explain the scilence on Mifsud....surely not though?

......The plot thickens....

This forum has got to the level of straw clutching that is beyond rational.

This what you mean Neo? :innocent06:

Although, the SL declared the deal is dead. GJ said today or yesterday the he's not completely killed the deal, but he was trying to secure Mifsud first..... but now that is off, maybe.......

listen to the interview

Gary Johnson comments

I was thinking this to...it COULD explain the scilence on Mifsud....surely not though?

:city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:[/quote

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What plot?

Meteb deal is dead (yes I did listen to the Johnson interview)

As we know Mifsud is now 50/50 with Palarse now sniffing around who'll probably offer him more wages and his wife get's to live in London hence he'll end up there.

You lot have overactive imaginations. These people Kel saw could of been absolutely anyone there for anything...

middle aged you say?.... good god.. we are not that desperate hombre.

If it had been three of them travelling from the east, carrying gold , frankincense and myrrh and saying that they were looking for the messiah, you could have told them to get to back of the queue cause all us City fans are already waiting for him to turn up before the start of the season!

According to NewsNow site this evening city have made a u-turn on the meteb deal and they are usually quite reliable so i have have been reliably informed which is why i now view their stories too. wouldn't be a surprise as Mifsud deal gone tricky with palarse coming in and no news on os or anywhere and sky sports news who were flashing Mifsud signing today all day has removed it from the championship news. i've lost track altogether now so i don't care any more. i'll turn up and see who turns up for us.

According to NewsNow site this evening city have made a u-turn on the meteb deal and they are usually quite reliable so i have have been reliably informed which is why i now view their stories too. wouldn't be a surprise as Mifsud deal gone tricky with palarse coming in and no news on os or anywhere and sky sports news who were flashing Mifsud signing today all day has removed it from the championship news. i've lost track altogether now so i don't care any more. i'll turn up and see who turns up for us.

The U Turn story is saying deal is off, not us doing a U turn and the deal back on. Sorry but he ain't comming....

Archived