IGNORED

Royal Antwerp

DavidNoble

I'm amazed that the club couldn't get better European opposition that this. Just because they are the scum's feeder-club. I noticed that some other European teams have been doing the rounds over the Summer - Fenerbache, Athletic Bilbao, Real Zarragoza. I'd have found any of those teams more of an attractive prospect.

whos going and how many do you think will be there? wil we all be pushed into the williams like the u16 game we had or do you think there will be more people and can you pay on the day as u go through??

i shall be going just to see our new strike force :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

:city::city::city::city:

Have heard Antwerp are going to be bringing quite a few supporters across as well, it is better than some of the home ones we have had in the past.

Despite the apathic reactions by some Bristol here our fans are looking forward to coming to your town. We'll be at least

500-600 (11 buses + train + cars) which is not too bad for a pre-season friendly abroad for a Belgian second division team I would think...

I can imagine that we are not 'top of the bill' as far as our team goes, but please bear in mind that we still are the oldest club of our country (founded in 1880 by English students) and proud of it.

Anyway, you'll be seeing and hearing us during the day in town and in the stadium, don't worry...

Cheers

Despite the apathic reactions by some Bristol here our fans are looking forward to coming to your town. We'll be at least

500-600 (11 buses + train + cars) which is not too bad for a pre-season friendly abroad for a Belgian second division team I would think...

I can imagine that we are not 'top of the bill' as far as our team goes, but please bear in mind that we still are the oldest club of our country (founded in 1880 by English students) and proud of it.

Anyway, you'll be seeing and hearing us during the day in town and in the stadium, don't worry...

Cheers

I'll be there and am excited by playing Antwerp. They may not be Real Madrid but alot better than Shrewsbury or Bournemouth who we've played in recent years at home. Its something new, hopefully a good match. Be great to see a few hundred Antwerp fans there aswell! :clapping:

scientific findings show the most popular games with fans are competitve games that fans expect to win with high volumes of goals scored.

hopefully with two new strikers :fingerscrossed: this can deliver that. I fully expect multiple stands to be open, not just the williams.

As someone mentioned before, id rather see us put on a good performance at home to get the place buzzing, than lineup against fenerbache/bilbao/espanyol and take a right trouncing at home.

different if you can get someone superb like barca or real.... but I'm happy with antwerp, i expect a competitive game, good atmospehere and most importantly a good performance from the lads

il be there (providing my card works)

Archived