IGNORED

Cheltenham Tomorrow

Gaffer

This transfer speculation is doing my nut, i need to see some god damn football to get some reality back into my life.

Despite the planned 'boycott' because of the entrance price, i'm going to go along. I was away all last weekend at sunny St Ives and am heading off to Prague on friday for this weekend so will miss a lot of the pre season games, i need to see some city action!

Will the anticpated pre season debut of Williams, i wonder will it be the first team squad or the mostly youth squad on show tomorrow night?

I think it will be pretty much the first team too will be interesting if we play 4-5-1 as dele up front who will be on the bench I'd hope Brooker was however have a feeling probaly trundle will be because he adds something different.should be a good game

Quick update, looks like it will be a 1st team game tonight, Elliott, Fontaine, Sproule, and the two JmC's should all be playing (if injuries ok), as well as the debut of Gavin Williams.

I'm going to go along to assess our pre season, and with these injuries, maybe i can get a game!!

Archived