IGNORED

The New Season Card.

WarksRed

i bought my tickets for Friday and Peterborough on line about a week ago, the site dutifully showing my member number and my seat, all seemed well,

On sunday after reading the OS for the umpteenth time looking for other news, i noticed again the site comment the ST holders would have these tickets credited to their card and no tickets would be sent out.

The thought struck me that there was absolutely no confirmation from the ticket office that I Had purchased any tickets, so i went to my account to check

i dutifully logged in to find that although my name and membership number was showing, it stated i had no memberships to anything, so i looked at my history of tickets purchased, there it was, nothing !!!, it seems i had never purchased any tickets from the club before.

so a look at my bank account was called for, yup they had grabbed the money, including an extra £2.20, which i assume related to charges and postage ( although nothing was ever going to be posted out ),

i have sent two emails since then asking, if the tickets had been credited to my ST card, and querying the postage charge,

not a word in reply,

Friday approaches, and a drive down from Warwickshire, I could be very miffed to find my seat is not reserved, even moreso if someone elses rear is sat on the piece of MDF that I reguard as mine.

so i guess its a phone call tomorrow to speak to someone who hopefully can re-assure me.

has anyone else had this problem ??,

i never had any problems when we were posted pieces of paper.

:disapointed2se:

i bought my tickets for Friday and Peterborough on line about a week ago, the site dutifully showing my member number and my seat, all seemed well,

On sunday after reading the OS for the umpteenth time looking for other news, i noticed again the site comment the ST holders would have these tickets dredited to their card and no tickets would be sent out.

The thought struck me that there was absolutely no corfirmation from the ticket office that I Had purchased any tickets, so i went to my account to check

i dutifully logged in to find that although my name and membership number was showing, it stated i had no memberships to anything, so i looked at my history of tickets purchased, there it was, nothing !!!, it seems i had never purchased any tickets from the club before.

so a look at my bank account was called for, yup they had grabbed the money, including an extra £2.20, which i assume related to charges and postage ( although nothing was ever going to be posted out ),

i have sent two emails since then asking, if the tickets had been credited to my ST card, and querying the postage charge,

not a word in reply,

Friday approaches, and a drive down from Warwickshire, I could be very miffed to find my seat is not reserved, even moreso if someone elses rear is sat on the piece of MDF that I reguard as mine.

so i guess its a phone call tomorrow to speak to someone who hopefully can re-assure me.

i never had anyproblems when we were posted pieces of paper.

thats because mailing something is a no brainer. it is difficult to obtain staff today who can set up a system that firstly works and secondly for operators who can push the right buttons.. they all blame the computers for software snags but i often wonder who has to turn the box on in the first place... i believe that is not done by a robot is it?

so the moral?...good old fashion mail will always be more efficient until robots run computers.

I've not got around to purchasing my ticket yet but I did mail the ticket office to check about the postage thing, they said to select collection as there is nothing to post out. However they also said "The email confirmation will need to be kept as proof of purchase although this is on our system". I'm guessing you've had no such e-mail confirmation?

On sunday after reading the OS for the umpteenth time looking for other news, i noticed again the site comment the ST holders would have these tickets credited to their card and no tickets would be sent out.

The thought struck me that there was absolutely no confirmation from the ticket office that I Had purchased any tickets, so i went to my account to check

not a word in reply,

i never had any problems when we were posted pieces of paper.

I bought 4 tickets via the ticket hotliane today and my purchase shows in 'My Account', 'Booking History-View Booking History'.

Have faith, I am sure it will be fine. Why don't you ring the ticket line. I am sure they can re-assure you.

I brought tickets for Antwerp and Peterborough on the 24th, and recieved a confirmation email. I then checked the website on the 27th and the tickets appered in my booking history. Just checked again today after reading this thread, and they have dissapeared from the history !

This may be the normal way it functions but seems strange to me. Email on its way to the ticket officw.

Btw, When buying tickets choose the 'pick up at ground' option if you don't want to pay the £1 postage fee.

Archived