IGNORED

So Update Me!

BristolCity1992

Ok I have been away at Global Gathering all weekend (Fantastic time to be had) and have missed all news since thursday, has there been any update at all on anything?

Just in simple black and white because I have tried to crawl through threads and so far have got - Motæb deal is off/not confirmed that it is, stadium designs have been given out/ not to many people, Arny is Banned or? (Think this one happened before I left) and lastly Mifsud has signed but not been revealed and we are also signing someone from abroad that isnt Motæb and probably means that deal is off?

So confusing every story seems to have a understory with another twist in the middle and someone posts something and it means something different to what I am reading.

Ok I have been away at Global Gathering all weekend (Fantastic time to be had) and have missed all news since thursday, has there been any update at all on anything?

Just in simple black and white because I have tried to crawl through threads and so far have got - Motæb deal is off/not confirmed that it is, stadium designs have been given out/ not to many people, Arny is Banned or? (Think this one happened before I left) and lastly Mifsud has signed but not been revealed and we are also signing someone from abroad that isnt Motæb and probably means that deal is off?

So confusing every story seems to have a understory with another twist in the middle and someone posts something and it means something different to what I am reading.

Metaeb deal was cancelled after he was caught s****ing a Sheep on a day trip to Cardiff.

Other than that nothing to report. :disapointed2se:

meteb was on, off, on, signed, played, off, on, off, dead, maybe back on if we don't sign mifsud.

Mifsud was on, off, on, been to bristol, about to sign, off to palace, not off to palace, about to sign.

Mysterious striker maybe signing, its janko, its janko, SL say its not janko, some still think it is, no one really know who it is.

Does that help

meteb was on, off, on, signed, played, off, on, off, dead, maybe back on if we don't sign mifsud.

Mifsud was on, off, on, been to bristol, about to sign, off to palace, not off to palace, about to sign.

Mysterious striker maybe signing, its janko, its janko, SL say its not janko, some still think it is, no one really know who it is.

Does that help

also SL and GJ are hero's who have no ambition!?!?

and Meteb will be an amazing signing! what he's not signing? he would of been rubbish anyway! much prefer Mifsud! What hes not signing either? ah well were better off, he's rubbish! wait he is signing? what a legend he will be! :noexpression:

Archived