IGNORED

Time For A Truce.

mercury

Time for a truce people, I don't post much, but I do read an awful lot of this forum, maybe too much :wacko:

A forum is supposed to be a place where you can express your opinions freely and without prejuduce, but lately, this forum has not been that 'free'.

People should be entitled to worry about the lack of signings, express there concerns without being told thay aren't true supporters, or are any less passionate than any other supporters.

Likewise, if you believe everything will come good in the end, you should be allowed to express your joy, and praise GJ and SL as freely as you wish, without the concerned people telling you you're looking through rose tinted glasses.

We are all devoted to the same cause, we all want the same result, we all want what's best for BCFC.

Be happy in the fact that we ARE moving forward, not as fast as some people wish, and the right pace for others, but we are moving.

We are ONE, we are Bristol City.

Time for a truce people, I don't post much, but I do read an awful lot of this forum, maybe too much :wacko:

A forum is supposed to be a place where you can express your opinions freely and without prejuduce, but lately, this forum has not been that 'free'.

People should be entitled to worry about the lack of signings, express there concerns without being told thay aren't true supporters, or are any less passionate than any other supporters.

Likewise, if you believe everything will come good in the end, you should be allowed to express your joy, and praise GJ and SL as freely as you wish, without the concerned people telling you you're looking through rose tinted glasses.

We are all devoted to the same cause, we all want the same result, we all want what's best for BCFC.

Be happy in the fact that we ARE moving forward, not as fast as some people wish, and the right pace for others, but we are moving.

We are ONE, we are Bristol City.

Can't beat a good row with someone over nothing in my opinion!

I completely agree with you mate but i fear that this will be overlooked , too many around here think that they have a better opinion than others and have the right to ridicule others for posting on what is a public forum after all

We all pay our money to support our club , irrelevant of our views or beliefs we should be allowed to air them without the constant barrage of abuse and blatant dis respect that this place holds alot of the time

Sometimes i feel like i'm on a W.R.V.S (womens royal voluntary service ) forum and not this one with the amount of cattiness around the place :city:

Typical bloody happy clapper post

Naah only joking 100% agree with you mate. Unfortunately opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one, it just seems to be that people on here seem to forget that you can quite legitmately have differing views and are sometimes unable to accept that fact.

I wrote my first pished off post of the summer last night and was roundly castigated for it!

I've been one of the happy clappers throughout, but now with under 2 weeks to go I'm starting to get a little worried that we've not got people in already. Like you've said, that is my view, I'm a City fan and I'm entitled to make them.

There is a set of people on here who take the moral high ground with everyone, they obviously know far better than the rest of us how a club is run, how transfers are conducted etc. They must be really good at CM/FM to know that much!

Bring back the old rivals forum - good group on there, no one got shot down in flames for their opinion either.

Despite my post last night I don't doubt for one minute that GJ and SL aren't working their backsides off to improve the squad, doesn't mean that I've lost faith etc etc etc. Can't wait for the season to start with 2 or 3 new faces in the squad, just would have liked them in before now.

going to do some work now, but I know I'll be back in 10 mins for Mifsud news!

I long for a forum where theres a chance of having sensible debate over differing views. There`s a very, very small minority of posters on here that are prepared to offer their opinions if they differ from those posted. As stated, the remainder take the moral high ground.

As much as i long for it, it ain`t going to happen here. For there to be a debate there needs to be differing views.

PDG

Archived