IGNORED

Thomas Gravesen

Jesus

I don't think we've got space for him, but Celtic no longer require Thomas as he doesn't fit within Celtic system for next season.

He would be worth about a million, so, my question is, would you enquire?

Think his wage demands would be too high and not sure he'd want to play in the Championship anyway (not that the SPL is that good!).

If you ignore the fact that he is probably earning more than our entire First XI put together and overlook the fact that his last three clubs have been Celtic, Everton and Real Madrid, you could probably make a case for us putting together a bid, I'm sure ...... :noexpression:

Well_red

"Thomas Gravesen, Maybe worth a look?"

Made I laugh!

If GJ signed him I'd question not just his transfer policy but his sanity!

Probably one of the more wild transfer suggestions (and full-credit for top comedy value) but no thanks x 10.

"Thomas Gravesen, Maybe worth a look?"

Made I laugh!

If GJ signed him I'd question not just his transfer policy but his sanity!

Probably one of the more wild transfer suggestions (and full-credit for top comedy value) but no thanks x 10.

Yeah so bad that Everton took him on!! :disapointed2se:

Yeah so bad that Everton took him on!! :disapointed2se:

For 13 games (only three of which he started), which is all the football he played last year.

He's played less than 40 league games in two years, is universally loathed by Celtic fans for being a waster, is carrying more injuries than a bloody A & E department and costs about 22k a week!

Sorry to point out these blindingly obvious reasons why your suggestion was a bit off the mark, but there you go.

And you can shove your :disapointed2se: somewhere painful; your sugestion was stupid, live with it.

Archived