IGNORED

Red Bull Salzburg Forum

Eddie Hitler

No player in the Austrian league should be going to a mid table Premier League club. Like the egyptians and in fact probably every nation they believe their league to be of higher quality than it is.

One quick look at which strikers have been stars in the Austrian league and you see the name Zickler right at the top of the goal scoring charts for the last two seasons. That says all you need to know about the "quality" of not only forwards but defences in Austria. And i say that as politely as possible :P

No player in the Austrian league should be going to a mid table Premier League club. Like the egyptians and in fact probably every nation they believe their league to be of higher quality than it is.

Are you suggesting that Jurgen Macho, Emanuel Pogatetz, Paul Scharner, Alex Manninger, Martin Hiden & whoever I have forgotten were/are not good enough for our leagues.... :noexpression:

Are you suggesting that Jurgen Macho, Emanuel Pogatetz, Paul Scharner, Alex Manninger, Martin Hiden & whoever I have forgotten were/are not good enough for our leagues.... :noexpression:

Yes.

Macho barely played for Sunderland. Manninger didn't cut it at Arsenal. Hiden didn't cut it at Leeds. Pogatetz is at Boro. Scharner is at Wigan.

No player from the Austrian league at this time or recently, is good enough to go straight to a mid table Premier League side. Not no Austrian ever, not Austrians who have played in other better leagues before.

Even if you want to count Boro and and Wigan as mid table sides, go look where Sharner and Pogatetz signed from.

Yes.

Macho barely played for Sunderland. Manninger didn't cut it at Arsenal. Hiden didn't cut it at Leeds. Pogatetz is at Boro. Scharner is at Wigan.

No player from the Austrian league at this time or recently, is good enough to go straight to a mid table Premier League side. Not no Austrian ever, not Austrians who have played in other better leagues before.

Even if you want to count Boro and and Wigan as mid table sides, go look where Sharner and Pogatetz signed from.

Hans Krankl was class. :noexpression:

Yes.

I thought the :noexpression: would clearly indicate that I was being a teeny-tiny bit sarcastic.

I think we all want Andreas Ivanschitz & Christian Fuchs playing in England.

Archived