gary cornes

were are the only club having delays problems and all that crap with r signings

We're not.

I just don't understand

You clearly don't.

Lets hope gavin is good tonight

At last something sensible! Agreed.

oi I'm a newbie and I aint negative :bruce_h4h:

Some people believe that "newbies" views don't matter and aren't worth time debating with or indeed shooting down.

I believe everyone's views are equally important. So if someone comes along with pointless negativity that i want to "shoot down" becasue hey it's a forum, that's what happens and if i had anything better to do i'd be doing it, i don't check the post count of the person.

I just don't understand why were are the only club having delays problems and all that crap with r signings. Lets hope gavin is good tonight

Preston,Sheff weds,Watford have all only signed one player,READING havn't signed anyone and have sold a few key players and will loose more.

It's arrived, but I've been out all day.. something to break play with tomorrow :innocent06:

To teccy for me :igiveup: me boy knows puters inside out though and is always taking bits out and putting bits back in :blink: have fun though any probs give it a kick;

To teccy for me :igiveup: me boy knows puters inside out though and is always taking bits out and putting bits back in :blink: have fun though any probs give it a kick;

It's all about priorities... getting to Cheltenham & the chippy first.. server can wait :D

And wallowing in your own sense of self importance.

PDG

Well said. The reason "newbies" keep disappearing is the up there @r$e few who never listen to them; just write them off as un-important.

The newbies probably get laid and stuff, whilst havanatopia masturbates to his own forum voice; "oooh, over 2700 posts, awww naughty boy". :icecream:

Sorry to go off topic but how does the newbies/members system work because cider mad has posted 10o odd times and is till a newbie however ive seen people post only 60 times and they are members :dunno:

Members has got nothing to do with the number of posts, it's more of a description of the poster.

Well said. The reason "newbies" keep disappearing is the up there @r$e few who never listen to them; just write them off as un-important.

The newbies probably get laid and stuff, whilst havanatopia masturbates to his own forum voice; "oooh, over 2700 posts, awww naughty boy". :icecream:

I see my remark opened up a new rich vein of thought from the intellectual crowd.

p.s. and it was somewhat tongue in cheek. every opinion is fine. and every opinion can be agreed with or shot down. no need to denegrate it.

I see my remark opened up a new rich vein of thought from the intellectual crowd.

p.s. and it was somewhat tongue in cheek. every opinion is fine. and every opinion can be agreed with or shot down. no need to denegrate it.

Not nearly as bad as the Lita comment. Disgraceful. I'm astonished you never got banned.

Not nearly as bad as the Lita comment. Disgraceful. I'm astonished you never got banned.

i think you may have misread the meaning of the sentence.

i do not have one ounce of that kind of thought process in my body.

i apologised IF it had been mis-interpreted.

They are mugging us off.

I just don't understand why were are the only club having delays problems and all that crap with r signings. Lets hope gavin is good tonight

Fact is, if Coventry didn't spill the beans we wouldn't even know that this was ongoing.

I'm being happy clappy and assuming that Coventry are holding something up, so I'm not too fussed at the moment, though yes, it is frustrating.

Fact is, if Coventry didn't spill the beans we wouldn't even know that this was ongoing.

I'm being happy clappy and assuming that Coventry are holding something up, so I'm not too fussed at the moment, though yes, it is frustrating.

Not wishing to put a damper on anything regarding transfers but is this guy really that special? I guess he must be adding something. All I am saying is I am happy with what we have got.. i guess i got that message across today loud and clear... but lets not all get toooo excited in case he turns out to be good but not.. that good.

Just a thought here. If I was offered a job on, say, Thursday of last week, which involved lifting up my roots and going to an area of the country I was completely unfamiliar with, expecting to work for a company that was new to me and in which I also didn't know a single one of my co-workers, then I think I might take my time and stew over the offer and weight up all the consequences.

SL said he 'hoped' to conclude the deal yesterday, but if it was me making the deicsion, I think I'd absolutely make sure it was the right decision for me in every respect before commiting myself to a signature.

Why should folks on here expect this all to be done in a mad panic just to satisfy this 'must sign a striker before they're all gone' lust. This is an individual's future we are talking about here. An individual with a wife who has his own plans and ambitions. Names get banded about on here as if they were racehorses or greyhounds, to be traded as a commodity.

Sorry to get gushy, but let's calm down a little. What will be, will be.

PS. It wasn't a quick decision to uproot and go to the States. I didn't rush it, no matter how often my employers called to me to see 'how things were going on'.

Archived