IGNORED

Will Get In The Premier League With This Moral High Ground

big p

Would you take a chance on a disruptive player if it meant he scored 20-25 goals to fire us up the league.Or do we wait to find the right player and not sign one until we do ,reguardless of our league position.I know its in a differant league but i remember Alex Fergason signing Eric Cantona,he was slaughtered in the press but he turned out to be the player who changed uniteds history.I know its a differant league but its about man management.Sometimes if you want quality you have to pay the price and put up the sh*t that comes with it.Look at Frank Lampard,hes prepared to leave Chelsea for the sake of 10 grand a week even though hes offered 140k.I don't think you will ever find loyalty in football,so do you think we should "bite the bullet" to progress.

Totally different scenario.

You are talking about players at the top of their game who are guaranteed to perform consistently.

At this level with players like Mifsud, we're talking about a risk that isn't worth taking.

Its all relative

As much as I would like us to get to the Premier League this season I can't see it happening. Last season was the one chance we had and we will not have the same fortune again and I think GJ knows this. What we need to do is establish ourselves in this division and further reduce our debts, then we can go spending millions willy nilly.

Archived