IGNORED

The Real Real Truth About Mifsud!

Believe!

As i understand it Mifsud was reluctant to come to city because he didnt think that we were a big enough club and had prospects of promotion. As a result he was advised to come for a medical and agree terms in order to bolster his profile and alert other clubs! Wouldnt be suprised if conventry were in on this and posted it on their site in order to get rid of him (their benefit) When no other club came in for him Mifsud had no choice but to come to us, but his advisors tagged on a release clause if we were relegated this season. As a result GJ pulled the plug as he didnt show the commitment the club wanted!

:englandsmile4wf:

As i understand it Mifsud was reluctant to come to city because he didnt think that we were a big enough club and had prospects of promotion. As a result he was advised to come for a medical and agree terms in order to bolster his profile and alert other clubs! Wouldnt be suprised if conventry were in on this and posted it on their site in order to get rid of him (their benefit) When no other club came in for him Mifsud had no choice but to come to us, but his advisors tagged on a release clause if we were relegated this season. As a result GJ pulled the plug as he didnt show the commitment the club wanted!

That sounds quite BELIEVEable but.....

Source?

How do you know?

How can we believe you? etc etc ad nauseum!!

There, that's just saved a few posters getting arsy!

I guess he decided he like the company of nuns more than Wurzles eh Believe? :innocent06:

Archived