IGNORED

Confused

City1970

Although I believe Johnson did the right thing regarding Mifsud, especially after reading his reasons, I am a little confused why Johnson offered him a contract in the first place.

If you show to be GJ quote "unprofessional" at the interview then surely you call an end to proceedings and say goodbye to him. However, Johnson offered him a contract which I do not understand. If Mifsud reneged on signing on Monday then fair enough call it a day.

I still believe we will come up trumps and sign Maynard and A N other before Saturday week.

If you show to be GJ quote "unprofessional" at the interview then surely you call an end to proceedings and say goodbye to him. However, Johnson offered him a contract which I do not understand. If Mifsud reneged on signing on Monday then fair enough call it a day.

This is not quite how I read it. I think you will find the remark 'unprofessional' was made after the meeting, after receiving the sms and probably sometime on the monday when, as i see it, he or his agent contacted BCFC to try and increase the wages or the overall package after the deal had already been brokered. This is when GJ said NO and rightly so.

Although I believe Johnson did the right thing regarding Mifsud, especially after reading his reasons, I am a little confused why Johnson offered him a contract in the first place.

I still believe we will come up trumps and sign Maynard and A N other before Saturday week.

rumours suggest it was a done deal. MM was to return on Sunday to open day and did not attend. On Monday, rumours suggest his agent/lawyer requested add ons to contract e.g. get out clause for relegation, only 18 month deal; which GJ kindly showed him the exit for

My only concern is, we have gone from 2 international players, to an untested striker league 1 player.

Trundle scored goals in league 1, how many did he get last season? I do trust GJ and if Maynard signs and does the biz and not feel under pressure that he has to score in every game.

My only concern is, we have gone from 2 international players, to an untested striker league 1 player.

Trundle scored goals in league 1, how many did he get last season? I do trust GJ and if Maynard signs and does the biz and not feel under pressure that he has to score in every game.

something tells me Maynard will eclipse the talents of the other M's. He is younger and should be hungrier in my view.

Archived