IGNORED

East End Ticket For Derby.

I've got a membership, but when i tried to buy my east end ticket online, it allowed me to click buy adult member ticket, but in the next page told me there was nothing in my shopping basket. Anyone else had a similar problem?

To avoid missing out, i just bought a normal ticket. However, does this mean that when it comes to the big games, my 'points' accumulation will be lower?

I've got a membership, but when i tried to buy my east end ticket online, it allowed me to click buy adult member ticket, but in the next page told me there was nothing in my shopping basket. Anyone else had a similar problem?

To avoid missing out, i just bought a normal ticket. However, does this mean that when it comes to the big games, my 'points' accumulation will be lower?

I'm not sure, I think it might do, you get points for every game I suspect.

I'm not sure if you get more points for night matches or away games etc?

if you've still got that problem you have to use the column on the right hand side when selecting quantity not the left

Archived