IGNORED

Derby Tickets (general Sale)

scrumpyred

Hi guys and gals

Wondering if all you season ticket holders and membership holders could help me.

I am hoping to come up and watch the mighty city against Derby, but I will be relying on tickets on general sale, being stuck down in Devon I can only watch a few games each season.

I didn't have any problems last year and watched quite a few games.

Do you think there will be many tickets on general sale? or do you think it will sell out before then?

Thanx :fingerscrossed:

Hi guys and gals

Wondering if all you season ticket holders and membership holders could help me.

I am hoping to come up and watch the mighty city against Derby, but I will be relying on tickets on general sale, being stuck down in Devon I can only watch a few games each season.

I didn't have any problems last year and watched quite a few games.

Do you think there will be many tickets on general sale? or do you think it will sell out before then?

Thanx :fingerscrossed:

i think it may depend on who we bring in. if we get maynard the clamour for tickets may be too great. however, as its on sky that would work in your favour as this would certainly drastically cut the amount of away fans. but if you get on to it as soon as they become avaliable then you should be okay. but why don't you joing the membership scheme anyway?? this would allow you top buy before gen sale and if you come now and again it should pay for itself in the end anyway.

Archived