IGNORED

For The Paupers

internetjef

Very humble young man, think he'll fit in very well in our dressing room.

Also Johnson said in his interview the Maynard came down with his mum today, and kept phoning him to let him know where he was as he was worried about not making it down in time.

Gone home to get his boots to be back for training in the morning.

I'm now really looking forward to tomorrow night :)

Also Johnson said in his interview the Maynard came down with his mum today, and kept phoning him to let him know where he was as he was worried about not making it down in time.Gone home to get his boots to be back for training in the morning.

Maybe he heard a bit about the Miffedsud fiasco and didn't want another plug to be pulled.

Came down with mum, not agent, it all sounds very positive.

Also Johnson said in his interview the Maynard came down with his mum today, and kept phoning him to let him know where he was as he was worried about not making it down in time.

Gone home to get his boots to be back for training in the morning.

This seems like night and day compared to the mifsud deal, it sounds like a young lad moving away from home, taking his mum with him so that she can ensure that her boy will be looked after. I like the touch about calling him to let him know where he was, thats cool, GJ must have been well chuffed, and probably couldnt wait for him to arrive!

I am even happier after hearing all this, mifsud could learn a lot from such a young man.

Gary Johnson made a big point of saying how refreshing it was to see such enthusiasm. Sounds great to me.

Nicky Maynard seemed very shy in the interview - he looked much more relaxed and happy in the footage of him during the photo shoot.

It must be mind blowing to make a multi million pound transfer at 21 but I don't know why, despite his shyness I still got the impression that he'll just shrug off the fee and play football.

I'd have a crafty bet on him to score tomorrow night myself.

You've seen one new player interview you've seen them all. Don't mean that in a nasty way and I'm very excited about this signing, but if you want to find out what he said its just the usual stuff. :)

Is Bristol City a ''massive Club with massive potential'' by any chance? Would he have ''not come here if he didn't think we were going places''? Is there a ''real buzz about the place''? and last but not least, do we have ''what looks like a smashing bunch of lads''?

I'll be dissapointed if he's not mentioned at least three out of the four..... :(

Archived