IGNORED

Best Save

ashbrisc11

bass has made so many. one game in particular stands out at home against doncaster a couple of years ago. we got battered and won 1-0 thanks to basso making loads of amazing saves. i also liked the pen he saved from henderson last year, especially as henderson had been agitating for the whole of the first half :icecream:

as much as it pains me to say it i also remember phillips making an amazing save v everton a few years back in front of the away fans that they standed to applaud, plus another one against hollowheads qpr, when the curate when clean through.

Basso's save againest mk dons at the national hockey stadium 2 or 3 years ago is the top save for me

All the city fans were at the other side of the pitch, when i think it was dean lewington who shot from 25-30 yards out while basso was in no-mans land after a previous chance a second ago for MK and some how basso flew as high as the crossbar to tip what looked like a certain goal over the bar.

Basso's save againest mk dons at the national hockey stadium 2 or 3 years ago is the top save for me

All the city fans were at the other side of the pitch, when i think it was dean lewington who shot from 25-30 yards out while basso was in no-mans land after a previous chance a second ago for MK and some how basso flew as high as the crossbar to tip what looked like a certain goal over the bar.

:yes: I came here to post exactly this save. It was February or March 2006 I think, and we had to battle really hard for a 1-0 win. Basso had a cracker that night.

as much as i hate the bloke, phillips double save vs everton in the carling cup will always be remembered.

however, basso performance vs doncaster at the gate when we beat them 1-0 was unbelievable. could of lost by 10 that day but he made numerous brilliant saves.

I was ball boy behind the goal phillips saved the penalty and made an amazing save after. And as much as it hurts me to say, it was quality!

Basso vs Yeovil does it for me though.

I was ball boy behind the goal phillips saved the penalty and made an amazing save after. And as much as it hurts me to say, it was quality!

Basso vs Yeovil does it for me though.

yh i remember phillips v everton the double save from the penalty and then the header on the rebound

Mike Gibson v Huddersfield, Frank Worthington hit one from 25 yds. Mike rose to within 6 inches of the crossbar, then stretch out and put the ball around the post. Worthington crawled off on his hands and knees, towards the touch line. That was the best ever..

Archived