IGNORED

Bristol City Fantasy 5-a-side!

bcfctimes

Hi everyone,

The BCFC Times have created a fantasy game for the players of Bristol City only.

Like the typical Dream Teams, Fantasy XI etc. you have a limited amount of transfer kitty to pick a seven man squad from the Bristol City squad.

From those seven you will have to pick 5 players (one must be a GK) to earn your team points.

Players who go out on loan will still earn you points aswell - and obviously it's free.

Why not have a laugh and play along - just pick your team and send it in an e-mail to bcfctimes@gmail.com.

Here's the link which includes everything you need to know: The BCFC Times Fantasy 5-a-side!

Good Luck and I hope you join! - Any questions, just ask.

P.S.Mods, I hope this isn't in the wrong section - I just thought it would gain more attention here...

Hi everyone,

The BCFC Times have created a fantasy game for the players of Bristol City only.

Like the typical Dream Teams, Fantasy XI etc. you have a limited amount of transfer kitty to pick a seven man squad from the Bristol City squad.

From those seven you will have to pick 5 players (one must be a GK) to earn your team points.

Players who go out on loan will still earn you points aswell - and obviously it's free.

Why not have a laugh and play along - just pick your team and send it in an e-mail to bcfctimes@gmail.com.

Here's the link which includes everything you need to know: The BCFC Times Fantasy 5-a-side!

Cheers bud, something different to mull over during the week when no games being played

Good Luck and I hope you join! - Any questions, just ask.

P.S.Mods, I hope this isn't in the wrong section - I just thought it would gain more attention here...

Archived