IGNORED

Do You Think Gj Looks At Otib?

EastEnderSeb94

I think it's fair to say that the club watches this forum very closely. I also think that after the two failed transfers the club went back in for Maynard as he is the player that all the fans wanted.

I'm pretty sure the club and SL do. During SL's interview he was asked something along the lines of " so this will show people the club have ambition doesn't it?" i'm pretty sure that question was geared to be a direct response to the ambition thread on this forum. Of course it may not have been but thats what i reckon.

Guest Eamer

I don't think GJ is very computer literate. Remember him saying he couldn't deal with the statistics programme and let Keith Millen do it when we got it. Can't remember the name of the programme though.

Course he does, he's even made reference in the past to it. Once about Madgers stats (it might have been his mum that passed it onto him) and there was a time where he made quite frequent references to certain things.. you just had to read between the lines (think match reports..)

I think it's fair to say that the club watches this forum very closely. I also think that after the two failed transfers the club went back in for Maynard as he is the player that all the fans wanted.

I am certain that it is read by the club, whether that we Chairman, Management or players or all. But I am equally as certain that anything that is written on here would not have any bearing on who is transferred in or out.

We may think the Forum is important and powerful, but in the scheme of things it definitely is not.

Of course he is aware of what goes on in this little circus... This is possibly the best way to garner the fans voice... He must be feeling pretty good right now. Fans wanted Maynard... great start... etc...

But do not be fooled that just because he is made aware of threads of interest that he is influenced by them... We know that GJ is his own man and I'm proud of that fact... I sometimes used to think that England managers tuned into the Live coverage at half time to see what Alan Hansen had to say about the defence - based on the fact that England managers are usually so f-ing clueless... Not GJ... GJ is his own man and does things his way... Love the guy.. In a football sense of course!

Archived