IGNORED

James Wilson To Brentford?

cheshire_red

But if this means he is not yet considered good enough for our first team arn't we a bit thin with only Carey , McComb and Fontaine (who also covers Left Back) available as recognised Centre Backs . If any one of them is injured or suspended that would only leave Skuse or Ribierro both of which are untried at that position at this level.

Either GJ must think Ribierro/Skuse can cover at Centre Back or ahother signing I think :fingerscrossed:

Can't wait till Saturday :winner_third_h4h:

I would say from the pre-season games I have seen him play in he looks a very good prospect, but probably does need to go out on loan and build up first team experience now. I think if we hadn't of been pushing for promotion the last couple of seasons both him and Ribiero would have had a game for the first team!

I would say from the pre-season games I have seen him play in he looks a very good prospect, but probably does need to go out on loan and build up first team experience now. I think if we hadn't of been pushing for promotion the last couple of seasons both him and Ribiero would have had a game for the first team!

I think this is a very good move for JW he has looked very good in pre season he was even given the captains arm band at Weymouth having said thar GJ was always going to start with the ones who did so well last year especialy for the first block of ten

great move for james and for city

hopefully we can get ribeiro, plummer, artus etc out on a seasons loan aswell

i think it definitely did JMW some serious favours last year and i expect GJ to keep him a run in 1st team squad for first half of the season, whether he gets many chances is prob dependent on mcindoe's fitness

i do think we should try and get a experienced versatile defender on loan/years contract. this would see us through to end of the season by which point wilson/riberio can be better assessed if ready to step up

Archived